Reliance JioMart - Desh Ki Nayi Dukaan!

I'm really happy with the closest Reliance Smart store where my JioMart orders go to. Same day delivery, usually within 3-4 hours or less, always.

Today's order came in a cardboard box which is a good change. Also got a Lifebuoy hand sanitiser free along with it. Some items are not available on JioMart but the store caries them anyway, so for those I just place the order for the online items, and also send a WhatsApp message to the store directly with my order details and the additional items. They send it both together.

For offline orders, they even send you the product image while the item is being picked (in case there are multiple variants etc or brands).

Received the order today, finally. Jio is offering stuff at unbelievable discounted rates. And they're now packing everything in these blue bags and we don't have to carry our own thaila anymore. I don't really like this, because it's a lot of plastic. A lot.

gGL0NPA.webp

Last edited by a moderator:
It is not an app. It is just a wrapper over their website which is stolen from netmeds.