Reliance JioMart - Desh Ki Nayi Dukaan!

Mostly we won't have a pleasant experience with reliance but in this case jiomart seems to be rushed to cash on the current situation.
Service may improve in coming months as they're serious about e-commerce.

I can see the order details now in my account. It says expected delivery by 28th May (which was told to me when placing the order).
And some message is seen saying 'Refund Initiated' similar to @Samuel

My order was delivered the next day. I was skeptical earlier, But they were prompt. I am from chennai. Between refund was initiated for delivery charges, I paid 25 for delivery they initiated refund of it. Don't know why

Just received my order. I had ordered items worth Rs. 1150. Only items worth Rs. 230 were delivered.
Some people here have had a good experience. But it definitely does not seem to be up to the mark in my area. Many neighbors also haven't received the order yet.

True. Bigbasket seems to be the only one here to maintain professionalism. Whenever I order from them I am sure to get the order delivered in the selected time slot and with all items delivered (rarely 1 or 2 not delivered). It is comparatively expensive but no other choice.

The Reliance Smart in my area appears to be super-efficient. I placed an order on JioMart.com at 5:05 PM, and just now at 5:55 PM got a call asking whether it's okay to dispatch the items now. 😅

Edit : All items delivered as ordered at 7 PM 🎉

Last edited:
So I placed an order on JioMart again, and they've initated a refund of Rs. 139. All the things were disounted already.

Last edited:
I have made many orders on jio art till now. Not once all items are delivered. Everytime i get bill of less than 40% of what I have ordered. So now i have started COD. Its hard to keep track. Delivery is fine usually in 2-3 hours from the order.
I got the number of store manager so I call him and ask what items are available and then only place the order.

May be increasing number of cases... Or nonavailability of your requested products.

I added 11 items to this ordered. I think it's the increasing number of cases. Going to place another order now. Let's see. 🙄

I placed the order again and I got a call from them stating that they're experiencing delivery issues.

They're not able to cross Badarpur border?! I mean, that didn't make sense to me, but what can I even say. Cancelled again. 🤷‍♂️

They have started delivering items in cardboard boxes. I had 2 order, one order had only a packet of marie and they used a separate huge box for just one product.