Reliance JioMart - Desh Ki Nayi Dukaan!

So Amazon Pantry screwed up my order twice so thought of giving JioMart another try. Ordered some stuff yesterday and it was delivered today. It came in a good plastic package, completely sealed. I see improvement.

PS: They've also given a Lifebuoy Hand Sanitizer 50ml and a pack of 10 cloth masks complimentary.

Last edited:
I'm feeling sad for this girl.

zc61oeR.jpg

Ordered Today for the 1st time on jiomart for 501/- 10 products .Based on you guys feedback went for COD & guess what got billed for 5 items of 210/- without any explanation why other items are not dispatched.But the positive thing was I ordered it today & delivered today(8 hours).Thats was fast. apart from that received Lifebuoy sanitizer & Savlon liquid handwash as complimentary..😁

Ordered one time only...... And they took 3 days to deliver grocery.... Delivered open bag, but nothing was missing..... But grocery delivery after 3 days is not practical.....

Service for me (Perumbavoor, Ernakulam store) has always been great. The local store has a WhatsApp number as well, so once you place an order, just have to send a note for same day delivery.
Also, many items which are available at the store are not listed, so I order those things over WhatsApp, and they promptly send it.

Ordered today again, got half the products lol.. But they are now providing carton boxes.seems like Jio is opting for eco-friendly.👍

Attachments

• IMG-Jiomart.webp
    IMG-Jiomart.webp
    16.3 KB · Views: 330
For AIRTEL users... PEX5PKJ3TJEH free 2 GB data, got with Kurkure( the irony is received through jiomart,so jio is selling chips with airtel data lol).
Let me know who redeems it.😉

Sahyadri Farms which delivers farms produce & more has shifted from cardboard cartons to sealed plastic containers which are emptied at your doorstep & taken away. I guess thats really eco friendly​

Delivered in 2 days whereas big basket delivers same day.

also, variety is less than big basket.

with reliance money power it will improve over time but right now jio mart is a work in progress