Reliance JioMart - Desh Ki Nayi Dukaan!

Also, please go through this thread:

Source

Source

Delivered with some items missing, some items replaced with costlier ones. Price adjusted and partial refund received.

E.g. Ordered B Natural Apple Juice (3) costing ₹157 but they delivered Real (3) costing ₹276. They didn't call me asking if that's ok and took full price from me.

Not a good experience.

@Nishant given the pandemic, they will always revert to demand supply mismatch statement. Nevertheless, they should ask customers before considering replacements for product which are unavailable.

do people really have good experience shopping at reliance fresh outlets? my local store is shit. i mean they still have huge inventory and great prices. best vegetables and fruits if you can stand in line at 7am. but staff is generally useless. no one gives a shit about your experience. everyone seems to be busy with their own shit. basically what you would expect at a reliance owned store.

Screenshot_20200528-202400~2.png

Checked out the netmeds site on my phone, take a look at what I see. Looks like Reliance has a finger in this pie too. So they know what medicine u ordered last summer & thereafter 😏😋😋

Last edited:
Motabhai wants to have fingers in everything. Even 10fingers are insufficient!!