Reliance #JioFiber: Wires and Boxes Installed but Area is not Active?

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 63558
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 19
  • Views Views 2,180
D

Deleted member 63558

Hey! Who have Wires and Boxes Installed in your area but it is not Active and No Sales Representative in the Area for months?

Mine. Arera Colony, Bhopal

Sad Man, How long it has been? And, Are you sure they have completed the work through out the area?

Sanjay Colony Dehradun. Most of the boxes were fixed in 1st Week of May itself. The area is still not live.

Indiranagar, Lucknow. Talked to someone who was working on the line and he is saying to not expect connections before November. This is the tale of 90% of Lucknow.

Mine. Arera Colony, Bhopal
They are active over there, I had it installed at one of my cousins house in E-3

They installed boxes near my house 2 years ago and about a year ago removed all of them, Then the last month they installed all boxes and wires again. Now the service is active.
They have maps better than google maps. They have names and "CORRECT" house number of all properties with the names as displayed in nameplates outside your house. All houses available for service are green and red which are not serviceable. Your house maybe red for several days even after all work is done because it is some sort of digital process. If you get it installed then ask the installation person to show you his map on some jio app

Last edited:
They are active over there, I had it installed at one of my cousins house in E-3

They installed boxes near my house 2 years ago and about a year ago removed all of them, Then the last month they installed all boxes and wires again. Now the service is active.
They have maps better than google maps. They have names and "CORRECT" house number of all properties with the names as displayed in nameplates outside your house. All houses available for service are green and red which are not serviceable. Your house maybe red for several days even after all work is done because it is some sort of digital process. If you get it installed then ask the installation person to show you his map on some jio app

What is this map?

Yes, just got the connection done.

The app is for Jio employees only. Every home is mapped on the app and shows red/yellow/green.