Reliance #JioFiber: Wires and Boxes Installed but Area is not Active?

ajgamer

Regulars
They are active over there, I had it installed at one of my cousins house in E-3

They installed boxes near my house 2 years ago and about a year ago removed all of them, Then the last month they installed all boxes and wires again. Now the service is active.
They have maps better than google maps. They have names and "CORRECT" house number of all properties with the names as displayed in nameplates outside your house. All houses available for service are green and red which are not serviceable. Your house maybe red for several days even after all work is done because it is some sort of digital process. If you get it installed then ask the installation person to show you his map on some jio app
What is this map?

romil123

Regulars
this guy just made his twitter account private after posting this comment hmmm what ?

edit: screenshot was showing map with individual red box on houses. that guy was asking @jiocare from where can he check availability of jio fiber like from that screenshot.

Last edited:

RameshBBB

It was something specifically made for their sales team, Jio M.. something. You would be astonished to see the correctness of information they have.

Nikhil Sharma

JioFiber / BSNL FTTH user
Regulars
Yes, just got the connection done.

The app is for Jio employees only. Every home is mapped on the app and shows red/yellow/green.

abhi.m

at my place 1 year back installed.
Activation done 4 months back
Still connection is not given.
4500 paid.