Reliance #JioFiber Test Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter D@rekills4
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 28
  • Views Views 6,290
qqLZUwR.png

Test done using Google DNS servers.

@D@rekills4 could you please explain what these results mean?
Is Jio leaking DNS requests or not?

qqLZUwR.png

Test done using Google DNS servers.

@D@rekills4 could you please explain what these results mean?
Is Jio leaking DNS requests or not?

By looking at your screenshot, it seems they are not leaking the DNS requests.

In the previous page, @socrates did a DNS Leak Test using the default DNS and the test showed him as the ISP as Jio as that's his default DNS.

You are using Google's DNS on a Jio connection and the test shows that you are using Google as your ISP. So your DNS request went to Google as you have instructed it to your computer, meaning, they are not leaking the DNS requests to forward them to their server.

All members who have JioFiber please start your own thread with your area mentioned in title please.

On PC using OpenDNS. Connected via LAN cable.

nRoznrM.png

Thanks.
This should confirm that they are not leaking the DNS, at least for now.

I wish people would do SpeedTests or to know if they are actually giving the advertised speeds as well as low latency.

Not bad. When you get free time can you check latency to foreign servers like Singapore and U.K.?
I would really like to know if the low latency and speeds are sustained over long distances.

Not bad. When you get free time can you check latency to foreign servers like Singapore and U.K.?
I would really like to know if the low latency and speeds are sustained over long distances.

Both are on my PC using OpenDNS connected via LAN cable, both started with a Looong pause 💩. I guess both are v disappointing.

tJG37Fg.png

1nZ7OX3.png

Last edited:
Both are on my PC using OpenDNS connected via LAN cable, both started with a Looong pause 💩. I guess both are v disappointing.

tJG37Fg.png

1nZ7OX3.png

Oh God, horrible pings. I will stick to YOU Broadband till they fix the high pings.

Can I know your plan?