Reliance #JioFiber Silver Broadband Plan

ISP
Jio Fiber, Airtel Xtreme
I am in no mood to opt for the annual plan. I'll opt for the 3 month Silver plan and if all goes well opt for the Gold 6 month commitment plan post 3 months. I was expecting something in between Silver & Gold plan in terms of pricing (1K approx) and would have been a perfect fit for most. Never the less, 450 GB per month is more than enough for me to start with and sit and watch for any further developments. Giving an upfront commitment of 6 month or more just seems lame to me for now.

I am noticing something strange and fishy coincidence here..

Couple of months back, BSNL had changed the price of their very popular ₹777 (50mbps & 500GB & unlimited call) plan to ₹849 plan (50mbps & 600GB & unlimited call).

Currently, any new BSNL customer who opts for the ₹777 plan will be forcefully moved to the ₹849 plan after 6 months.

JioFiber Silver plan is also ₹849. I just can't un-think of the ₹849 price here. Very strange coincidence? Is it just me?

Can someone explain me how much will be the total data for annual plan? Will it be 4800 + 2400 = 7200gb for 12 months?

If its 7200 then it's quite decent at 600gb per month.

Guys, I've an query and I've just joined this site and I'm a fairly new user.

Well, let's say someone opt for Silver plan of 849INR for annually (849*12) and that's okay, but if you check the annual plans they have written choose one

A) Device - The Bluetooth Speaker.
B) Two extra months
C) 100% extra data

Now everywhere on Interent I see including YouTube, Twitter and TT they say you'll get all these 3 things in annual plan but they've clearly mentioned choose one. So, I guess, it's an "OR GATE"
like BT Speaker OR Two Months Extra OR 100% extra data

Can someone confirm this.

Thank you!

cs10EHt.jpg

After much thought, i might just stick to the monthly Silver plan. All other benefits (3 month OTT Subscription) is still valid for monthly plans. No point subscribing the 3 month plan for just 25% data(50GB). The 3 month benefits look more real in gold+ plans. I just don't see a value of paying 3K in advance for just 150GB additional data. Although, still at the fence but i can manage in 400GB (200+200)data for the next 6 months.

Guys, I've an query and I've just joined this site and I'm a fairly new user.

Well, let's say someone opt for Silver plan of 849INR for annually (849*12) and that's okay, but if you check the annual plans they have written choose one

A) Device - The Bluetooth Speaker.
B) Two extra months
C) 100% extra data

Now everywhere on Interent I see including YouTube, Twitter and TT they say you'll get all these 3 things in annual plan but they've clearly mentioned choose one. So, I guess, it's an "OR GATE"

Can someone confirm this.

Thank you!

cs10EHt.jpg
Yes. It is indeed an "OR Gate".
For the annual as well as the 6 month plans you will have to choose one option among the three and two options respectively.
You won't be getting all three offers for the annual plan.
For example: Consider the bronze annual plan. For that you will have to decide between the bluetooth speaker (worth 2999) OR two extra months (worth 1398) OR double data.
Many people miss that "Choose One" written in the brackets.