Reliance JioFiber New Postpaid Plans (April 2022)

ISP
Jio Fiber

EB5YSww.webp

Last edited by a moderator:
The new plans especially for the two lowest speed tiers seem very good to me from value for money POV not withstanding the execution. If executed properly it can be a boon to both Jio as well as the whole of OTT industry.

Good news for the customers as far as I can see

However, these monthly plans starting at Rs 399 are available only to the existing users. All new users need to go for a minimum three-months plan to avail the benefits like zero installation cost and more being offered under these plans. Post the three-month period, users can avail monthly plans.

The new JioFiber postpaid plans go live on April 22, 2022.

So, you will be spending 600+tax and that will not provide you with either the experience or the number of channels of the DTH.

What's 'new'? Weren't these plans already there? Just an OTT addon makes them new?

Guys,

So are these "add Rs.200 and get x number of channels" not available for existing jiofiber users?

I don’t understand this new concept of postpaid. In the olden days, prepaid meant pay first and then use for the duration of the plan. And postpaid meant, use the mobile for the month and get the bill at the end of the month according to number of calls and amount of data used. Now, for both prepaid and postpaid, the payment has to be made upfront itself? Then why call the plan postpaid? What is the difference now between prepaid and postpaid?