Reliance Jio Fiber Gold Broadband Plan

• Thread starter Thread starter Shubham
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 34
  • Views Views 3,817
the options from what i remember are a product (tv/speaker types), extra validity or extra data. you pick one of these.

H5bfZXn.png

here you go.

WTF the plans get shitter as I read it more.

so 1299 * 12 = 15,588 add GST it becomes Rs. 18,393.84 for the annual plan. If you choose double data, its Rs. 1532 per month.

And @Sushubh can you confirm that TV channels are included in these plans, because they have mentioned they will give a 4K STB but I couldn't find anywhere they said you get access to channels.

Yes, even I can't understand the purpose of the stb. They haven't mentioned anything about which channels are included. I have a feeling there will be an additional charge for the tv channels later as they are not mentioned in the plans.

Yes, even I can't understand the purpose of the stb. They haven't mentioned anything about which channels are included. I have a feeling there will be an additional charge for the tv channels later as they are not mentioned in the plans.

Jio TV App is most likely gonna come inbuilt i guess. Whats's the point of giving a STB box when most of people if not happy/looking forward on getting the free TV services won't enroll for the additional chargeable TV services if they plan on doing so later through LCO route or Self basis. Setup box comes free as welcome offer but no T&C that you'll have to return it if you don't enroll later. That's just a wasted expenditure.

They have not mentioned which ott apps subscription they will provide ..why r doing thing in such an unprofessional way i cannot figure out..i hope these negative feedback forces them to revise their plans as early as next month..

People should opt-out of Jio Fiber service if they have a choice. I will do the same as soon as Airtel confirms they can provide me a connection.

Sadly Airtel hasn't upgraded their copper line in my area, so stuck with 40 mbps. Other option is Hathway with 50 mbps (DOCSIS only), so kinda out of options if I need that sweet speed.

Called the Airtel guy today and he said area upgrade is not planned in the recent future too. 🙁

Jio TV App is most likely gonna come inbuilt i guess. Whats's the point of giving a STB box when most of people if not happy/looking forward on getting the free TV services won't enroll for the additional chargeable TV services if they plan on doing so later through LCO route or Self basis. Setup box comes free as welcome offer but no T&C that you'll have to return it if you don't enroll later. That's just a wasted expenditure.

LCO will provide jio live tv with coaxial cable, Pay per channel.

Sadly Airtel hasn't upgraded their copper line in my area, so stuck with 40 mbps. Other option is Hathway with 50 mbps (DOCSIS only), so kinda out of options if I need that sweet speed.

Called the Airtel guy today and he said area upgrade is not planned in the recent future too. 🙁

If the connection is feasible in my area then I can get 100 Mbps unlimited from Airtel for Rs 1100 per month Including GST. Much better than Jio's shitty plans.

I;m sure hybrid box is real, but price, availability, apps, support etc is just a guesswork at this point.