Reliance #JioFiber Gold Broadband Plan

Smh

Regulars
@Shubham update your post you don't need to opt of 2 years if you want extra data not TV

yougotmehere

Regulars
I am in no mood to opt for the annual plan. I'll opt for the 3 month Silver plan and if all goes well opt for the Gold 6 month commitment plan post 3 months. I was expecting something in between Silver & Gold plan in terms of pricing (1K approx) and would have been a perfect fit for most. Never the less, 450 GB per month is more than enough for me to start with and sit and watch for any further developments. Giving an upfront commitment of 6 month or more just seems lame to me for now.

varkey

Regulars
I guess then you can only choose one from the other two options ie extra data or two extra months? 🤷‍♂️

Shubham

Regulars
You have three options to picks from?
I have no idea. BC Calculus is much simpler than deciphering their gold plan. Anyways I am waiting to hear back from Airtel. I really hope they can give me a connection, I cannot go back to BSNL 10 Mbps LOL I am stuck with Jio if Airtel doesn't come through.

Sushubh

Administrator
the options from what i remember are a product (tv/speaker types), extra validity or extra data. you pick one of these.

Shubham

Regulars
WTF the plans get shitter as I read it more.

so 1299 * 12 = 15,588 add GST it becomes Rs. 18,393.84 for the annual plan. If you choose double data, its Rs. 1532 per month.

And @Sushubh can you confirm that TV channels are included in these plans, because they have mentioned they will give a 4K STB but I couldn't find anywhere they said you get access to channels.

Lobogris

Regulars
Yes, even I can't understand the purpose of the stb. They haven't mentioned anything about which channels are included. I have a feeling there will be an additional charge for the tv channels later as they are not mentioned in the plans.