Reliance #JioFiber Broadband plans & related info

• Thread starter Thread starter socrates
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 197
  • Views Views 21,858
Itā€™ll be interesting to see what Airtel does next.

Amazon has pretty proven successful business model of providing pro customers service. Why more companies don't adopt this model.

DTH, broadband is very sticky business with minimal customer service required if network is setup properly. How many times do you have to contact a good isp ?

Amazon has pretty proven successful business model of providing pro customers service. Why more companies don't adopt this model.

DTH, broadband is very sticky business with minimal customer service required if network is setup properly. How many times do you have to contact a good isp ?

It has been dropped in recent months to be honest. I think because of the cost cutting, they have hired less experience people.

They make a lot of spelling mistakes and they talk in a very improper manner.

Reason being, I use Amazon Singapore as well and I see a lot of Indian Customer Support agent there. And, they talk very well.

So I am guessing that the customer support manpower of India (which is highly rated) is being used for the newly launched Amazon Singapore.

That 2500 Rs of Security Deposit is kinda poor play there. I mean if you are asking customers to pay for it?

Give customers to use after market GPON/Modem to use.

Because if you disconnect JioFiber, what's the use of this modem? Moreover, I think people did complain that there is no procedure to get refund for the Security Deposit.

It has been dropped in recent months to be honest. I think because of the cost cutting, they have hired less experience people.

They make a lot of spelling mistakes and they talk in a very improper manner.

Reason being, I use Amazon Singapore as well and I see a lot of Indian Customer Support agent there. And, they talk very well.

So I am guessing that the customer support manpower of India (which is highly rated) is being used for the newly launched Amazon Singapore.
yeah they have now removed email options and chat transcript from their site. You have to manually search their email now.

I don't mind much spelling mistakes as long they can provide a solution, some agents though are really slow idk if they are replying to multiple chats at once.

Just today I had issue with a keyboard it got damaged in transit and replacing would mean more waiting time (keyboard is functioning) so I complained but didn't opted for replacement just wanted to inform them about poor packaging. Few minutes ago got an email they have arranged a 'hand to hand' replacement so the same delivery agent would give a new keyboard and take back old one.

Amazon flexible policies make up for their some poor support agents.

edit: last off-topic post

Fresh news came to know via @nitinmits , Airtel just launched a 699 plan with 100Mbps unlimited in Gwalior. I hope they launch it in all cities. I personally will stick to airtel/bsnl now even if jio beats them in pricing war in the near future(which i doubt they can).
Here's the link to the thread.

^ 699 Plan is not available in Delhi so it won't come. I mean its known that Airtel has different plans in different cities. So I am paying 799 for a plan, other person in some other city is paying 599 for it.

Obviously I am not talking about Retention.

Wish they could reduce the prices of plans for the people who are on slow speed.

Atleast Jio Fiber is doing that right.