My MyJio App shows that the validity of my plan ends on 12 September 7 PM.
I got the connection on 14 August so couldn't even use for a month. Lol

My MyJio App shows that the validity of my plan ends on 12 September 7 PM.
I got the connection on 14 August so couldn't even use for a month. Lol

Don't worry, Go to recharge and buy 100 GB pack and activate it. Your validity will be automaically changed to null/dash.

In MyJio, I see that there are two combos..
Jio Preview Combo & JioFiber Combo.

Yeah, I was migrated to Jio Fiber Combo after the Jio Preview Combo's validity ran out on 28th August. Jio Preview Combo is for 3 months then you will be migrated to Jio Fiber Combo.

Edit: Jio fiber combo is also free. No migration to any paid plan yet.

Last edited:
I am saying there is no difference between Jio Preview Offer and Jio Combo plan which has been activated for us currently.

We get both for free, both have 100 GB data initially and then 40 GB recharges done again for free.

Aren't all plans combo plans? I am confused now 🤔

Technically No. For Old customers who have been activated since last year and haven't migrated to the Combo plan, they are still running on the Jio Fibre Standalone Plan aka "Jio Preview Offer". Jio still hasn't forcefully done the migrations for those customer. You get enrolled in the combo plan either by doing a self upgrade and generating a telephone no Or for anyone activated post July/August, he'll automatically get subscribed to the Jio Preview Combo Offer/Plan.

dreamdth is using the default xenforo theme (you can check here: XenForo community).
i updated xenforo to the latest version. developer of the theme i use as default has not updated it to support latest update so using default for the time being.
basically... i am not copying dreamdth's design/layout/theme. it's just the xenforo's default theme.