we were joking about 1 mbps post FUP and jio actually delivered it 👍 Jai ho jio ki

6ZKqcIn.png

VLNdy3T.jpg

Any updates on JioFiber? I have had zero contact from Jio regarding anything. Should I go for Airtel? Shifting broadband providers is a nightmare. I don't want to be moving back and forth.

I still have to go to BSNL and disconnect their landline service lol

Anyone who reads it for sometime knows that they do little or zero research on their own. They lack maturity to take constructive criticism. All they write is lengthy articles with little or zero new information. One could've got the same information from other sources with much shorter reading time. 😊😊😊
its stupid google giving priority to long articles from established sites, same reason why now everyone make stretches a 2 min video to useless 10 min video. Google needs a new algorithm to deal with crappy indian news sites.

Any updates on JioFiber? I have had zero contact from Jio regarding anything. Should I go for Airtel? Shifting broadband providers is a nightmare. I don't want to be moving back and forth.

I still have to go to BSNL and disconnect their landline service lol
if you need pure internet without BS then jio will never match airtel, if you are interested in jio tv channels and OTT then you should wait. But you are getting free service for now so use it till it lasts.

Last edited:
Jiofiber launch has been a huge disappointment for me. I had hoped to get rid of Airtel DTH but now I have to carry on with it☹. I may continue using Jio for some time before deciding next course of action. A real pity MTNL never really pursued ftth a decent company pushed down the drain

Last edited:
Did someone talk to any Jio related representative? what's the status of their migration plan?

This is so unprofessional by Reliance. First the way they announced the plans and now the way they are not making it clear regarding validity and recharge. How hard is it to pick a grace period, say till Oct 1 and simply announce it? Why the silly daily messages? They have given months and even years of free service. Why be so miserly now? Just announce a recharge by date, give some welcome offer like pay for one month and get one free to cushion the blow and be done.