Somebody was in a hurry at Jio.
tY3OAJT.png

tY3OAJT.png
Daimond 😂😂😂

Validity is extended till next month. Dont worry, the local jio sales representative told me yesterday. Till the time its free, use it and once Jio starts charging , think about discontinuation, if they do not come up with some different plans.

Where did you see the validity is extended?

Just received a call from Airtel.... they said they will tell contact me within 24-48 hours for the installation.

Rs. 1000 installation charges, a free router, and Rs. 1100 (including GST) 100 Mbps Unlimited plan.

I guess bye bye Jio.

these plans are good only where no other option is available. I can remember few months back only bsnl is available to me. And i would have definitely opt for jio but Tata Sky bb launch recently in my area. and what jio asking for modem and installation chages(rs 2500), I get 3 months plan @ 50 mbps unlimited for rs 2400 (free installation and modem). Wow i save RS. 100 and 3 months.

Reactions: Smh
Just received a call from Airtel.... they said they will tell contact me within 24-48 hours for the installation.

Rs. 1000 installation charges, a free router, and Rs. 1100 (including GST) 100 Mbps Unlimited plan.

I guess bye bye Jio.
That's a good plan.

I guess bye bye Jio.
Its a good deal but in my opinion , you should wait till jio starts charging. Also, unlimited of airtel is 3333gb which is enough for household purposes and they do also provide Amazon prime annual subscription and airtel tv also and netflix for 3 months.

I think some, not all. Haven't checked. Airtel usually has 100 Mbps unlimited plans priced at Rs 1999 including GST

-- link removed -- TT guys are total sellout, I messaged them regarding Airtel minimum recharge plans long before it became public.

I got reply saying I was an idiot to message them and Airtel is doing nothing wrong. But they did publish an article two months later when there was a widespread public lashout about minimum recharge plans.

I stopped reading their articles, bunch of wussies.

Recently, there was an article regarding "best BSNL unlimited broadband plans under Rs 1,000". They listed all the daily FUP plans. They could've just linked Broadband | Tariff . Instead, they wrote a very loooong article. So, I wrote a comment about "Superstar 300 plan" that is available as under 1000 too. This is the best value for money as it includes Hotstar and Amazon Prime subscriptions with no daily FUP. The comment was never published. The article was never updated.

No mention of fiber plans. No mention of circle specific plans.

Anyone who reads it for sometime knows that they do little or zero research on their own. They lack maturity to take constructive criticism. All they write is lengthy articles with little or zero new information. One could've got the same information from other sources with much shorter reading time. 😊😊😊

Oh, btw, I am impressed with JioFiber launch day plans. They would give touch competition for BSNL ADSL users in villages and in tier 3 cities. Since, BSNL ADSL users never experienced 100mbps speed, they'd switch to JioFiber in no time (when it launches in villages in 100 years from now).

For consumers in metros and tier 1/2 cities, just enjoy the free plan. I am sure it'd be available until JioFiber is ready to launch commercially. That's unlikely before 2020.

Last edited:
Since IPTV is not going to come on any network, might as well buy a DTH, though I'm reluctant to get a DTH now but my LCO has stopped. Thinking of just getting Tata or Airtel Xstream, though it has pretty poor specs with 2gb RAM for 3999, too costly. Though someone was offering it for 2k yesterday but I'm not sure if it was for the stick or for the box. Will try to get an offer out of Airtel. Also need to get a new net connection and don't want to install ACT or YOU power box so will check out between BSNL or Airtel