As per chat:

C0mqT6R.png

So my local Jio sales guy FINALLY replied today saying that plans will change. I told him the FUP is so less, and he is like "Yes, sir. Abhi change hoga".

Fingers crossed.

I'm not judging but his Pay Grade doesn't allow him to have any kind of knowledge of such changes. 🙂

You can believe it but it isn't going to happen just because "He believes changes are coming".

And, Jio management won't pass on such information to Sales Dept. before making changes live.

Have you ever seen how these Sales Guys are Spoonfeed the informations?

Joker ki Kami Nahi Hai Apne Desh Mein.

Ek 1 million sub. ka channel khe rha hai Plans usko bht ache lage hai. C Spotted!

^ I am sure he's one of those guys who have never used Broadband and lived their life on 3G-4G only.

Yup, my jio sales guy says nothing is confirmed. They are still getting trained about the info.

I'm not judging but his Pay Grade doesn't allow him to have any kind of knowledge of such changes. 🙂

You can believe it but it isn't going to happen just because "He believes changes are coming".

And, Jio management won't pass on such information to Sales Dept. before making changes live.

Have you ever seen how these Sales Guys are Spoonfeed the informations?
This guy never confirms unless he gets the details from his seniors. He never even confirmed the plans till he got the info himself.

Nevertheless, let's see. Preview offer is still on. Nothing has changed. :/

My Jio sales guy is saying it will take at least 3-4 days to get everything clarified. Because the plans were announced late yesterday and Jio still hasn't fully trained their own salespersons. So if their own staff doesn't understand the plans how can they push them.

So my local Jio sales guy FINALLY replied today saying that plans will change. I told him the FUP is so less, and he is like "Yes, sir. Abhi change hoga".

Fingers crossed.

This was your post not mine.

My Jio sales guy is saying it will take at least 3-4 days to get everything clarified. Because the plans were announced late yesterday and Jio still hasn't fully trained their own salespersons. So if their own staff doesn't understand the plans how can they push them.
Seems likely.

Strange thing is their sales team, CC etc, nobody has any idea about the plans. Confidentiality is one thing, but this is just a botched rollout.