Shubham

Regulars
Nothing is different fundamentally between the two just a different name.

Shubham

Regulars
I am saying there is no difference between Jio Preview Offer and Jio Combo plan which has been activated for us currently.

We get both for free, both have 100 GB data initially and then 40 GB recharges done again for free.

yougotmehere

Regulars
Aren't all plans combo plans? I am confused now 🤔
Technically No. For Old customers who have been activated since last year and haven't migrated to the Combo plan, they are still running on the Jio Fibre Standalone Plan aka "Jio Preview Offer". Jio still hasn't forcefully done the migrations for those customer. You get enrolled in the combo plan either by doing a self upgrade and generating a telephone no Or for anyone activated post July/August, he'll automatically get subscribed to the Jio Preview Combo Offer/Plan.

Sushubh

Administrator
dreamdth is using the default xenforo theme (you can check here: XenForo community).
i updated xenforo to the latest version. developer of the theme i use as default has not updated it to support latest update so using default for the time being.
basically... i am not copying dreamdth's design/layout/theme. it's just the xenforo's default theme.

Shubham

Regulars
Too much-unconfirmed information. How did this guy get this info when even Jio's own sales managers are clueless.

SG_curiosity

Regulars
dreamdth is using the default xenforo theme (you can check here: XenForo community).
i updated xenforo to the latest version. developer of the theme i use as default has not updated it to support latest update so using default for the time being.
basically... i am not copying dreamdth's design/layout/theme. it's just the xenforo's default theme.
Previous theme colour was better. Change current user interface colour to old dark green colour or any other dark colour which look good but not this one.

Sushubh

Administrator
just waiting for the developer to update that theme. changing colors is very annoying process as you have to maintain contrast between text and user interface and there are like 30 different color palettes to configure. so just wait for a day or two. updates are generally released in a few hours. this is a rare delay from his end.