Anubhav96

New Jio ad on twitter talks about I lac TV shows and 1 crore songs on 100 GB FUP :rolleyes:
Source

sudeshgaba04

Maybe, Jio announce that shit plans to stuck a deal with LCO or to get permission from TRAI. So , there will be no player opposing them to get permissions. And once they will get permissions or fix the deal with LCO. They will soon announce thier original plans.

abhishjha

Regulars

Look closely at jio remote.in the centre there is TV button mentioned.does that not give some indication that they will give tv service via set top box!!

Smh

Regulars
obviously its a setup box for providing tv service why are you surprised ?

ijsa

Regular
Regulars
I request admin @Sushubh to have a poll.......

Why people want Jio fiber.
1. For cheap broadband
2. For reliable service
3. For zero latency gaming and better routing
4. For their Streaming content
5. All of the above.

I find if checked on individual parameters Jio Fiber will fail...... As I have said before I am fine with 30Mbps unlimited connection which supports streaming of 4K and multiple devices (8-9) simultaneously..... I get full speed all over and peered content/ torrents around 80-90Mbps..... which is the maximum speed my hardware support. For streaming content there are N number of free services...... So why should I leave a service which I have tried and tested for than 2 years and pay more to Jio with an FUP...... And I suppose that is the scenario with everyone(at least user of this forum) here.

BSNL_Loyalist

I am sort of little bit of puzzled as to the hate which Jio Fiber and its plans are receiving here!

Please let me know which other company offers fiber to home at this rates? I would like to compare plans really. And please dont bring shitty cable walas providing LAN connections as an alternative just bcoz they offer "Unlimited"

It is experience which matters in the long run which at least Jio is providing well. A high capacity IPTV platform on fiber, recording tv, landline, video calling, integration of cameras, other stuff etc all on a single wire......which other operator is proving all this???.

Most of the Indians will be happy with 150GB on the lowest tier which is more than enough. A nation in which a single 4G connection/person uses 10-15GB a month cannot used 150GB even if he wants too....& please don't have fantasies of absurd monthly rates with unlimted GB's, nobody is doing charity here.
I get 100 Mbps symmetrical and 1000 GB FUP with BSNL FTTH. I'd take my plan (and my hardware/internet freedom) over these Jio plans any day.

kiranpdm

-- link removed -- TT guys are total sellout, I messaged them regarding Airtel minimum recharge plans long before it became public.

I got reply saying I was an idiot to message them and Airtel is doing nothing wrong. But they did publish an article two months later when there was a widespread public lashout about minimum recharge plans.

I stopped reading their articles, bunch of wussies.