Reliance Jiofi 2 is getting heated and disconnecting repeatedly

• Thread starter Thread starter snik
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 12,838
ISP
BSNL
Under 2-3 hours of downloading torrent all my devices connected to jiofi 2 disconnect. Also the jiofi 2 is heating a little bit. Is anyone facing this? Using stock charger and cable and without battery

place it in a more ventilated area and also use above 2.0A charger

dear Snik, My JioFi 2 device automatically disconnected during browsing. i connected device to Apple mac mini system jio fi disconnected and all indicators switched off. and automatically all signal indicators switched on in white colour and connected. after one or two hour it happened. i go to lye service centre. They replace the device with same model. after firmware update new device also disconnected. whats d reason? lye care agent told me to wait for next update....i cant download the mac os sierra..two times..one is in after 2.44gb download jio fi device disconnected....what to do....

Actually you don't need 2A charger for it as I'm using 1A charger without battery from past 1 week and no automatic rebooting happened.

@princepvarghese try it with any android device and see if it happens.Because no rebooting problem here or use 2A or above charger (Although I'm using stock 1A charger and no rebooting but try one time with 2A charger,Also worth noting that I'm actually using cable from 2A charger so maybe try to change cable with another 2A or above charger).
Otherwise, must be Jio-Apple compatibility problem.

dear hrishi. , i change usb cable. now use rcom communications wipod cable. same as jio cable. i think its a compatibility problem with El capitan. but rcom wipod has no problems but huge price plans. lets wait for next firmware update as told by lyf care agent.