Reliance JioFi 2 commercially launched

• Thread starter Thread starter gizmofreak
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 187
  • Views Views 36,240
ISP
mtnl
Hi,

JioFi 2 has been commercially launched today. It is priced at Rs, 2899 and is available at Reliance Digital stores.

With JioFi they are also giving Jio sim that has to be used with this device. Shopkeeper was not sure if the sim will work in phone. He said he will check and get back to me ( I am have to fill some additional form to activate for voice calling though mobile. Form he said can be downloaded from jio site). SIm for internet usage will be activated byThursday.

So, I will not be able to comment on the speed, range etc at this point of time. Have taken some photos of device, can some one please guide how to inset it in this post?

use sli.mg or imgur.com.

Source

so , will they be providing unlimited video calling with jiofi 2 to any mobile operator. How will these work , like I have only 3g mobile's only, are there any jio apps available for these purpose, If yes kindly elaborate more on these ( will the facilities be available to all the device's (multiple) connected to jiofi2) .

so , will they be providing unlimited video calling with jiofi 2 to any mobile operator. How will these work , like I have only 3g mobile's only, are there any jio apps available for these purpose, If yes kindly elaborate more on these ( will the facilities be available to all the device's (multiple) connected to jiofi2) .
Yes, unlimited calling to any operator. Calling through Jio4GVoice. Network authentication is done through SIM in JioFi. Again Jio4GVoice does not supports all handsets.

Last edited: