Reliance Jio vs. Airtel (and the rest)

@itzmynet No you dont need to recharge with any plan
See the attach link..You can very well use it like pay as you go

jRGMrCrV6i3lfhx83
https://photos.app.goo.gl/jRGMrCrV6i3lfhx83

if i have already recharged with 149 how do i activate "Jio Pay as You go" plan after expiry of 149 plan ?
why do they have following condition for every recharge plan?
3. In case of non-recharge at the end of recharge validity period of 28 days, RJIL reserves the right to provide the plan benefits in a curtailed manner at its own discretion during the grace period of upto 30 days. Further, in case of non-recharge at the end of 180 days from the last recharge, RJIL reserves the right to disconnect the services at its discretion. In case the requisite recharge has not been paid for any time within the tariff plan validity period of 180 days, then the incoming voice calls and incoming SMS will be available to the subscribers during this intervening period.

check the validity of your "pay as you go" plan. does it extend if you do a top-up recharge ? check what happens after expiry of above validity.

Current validity shown for pay as u go plan is 4th Jan 2018...
which is like 180 days from my last recharge..
180 days concept is for all operator....try doing same for airtel or vodafone...after 6 month of non recharge you services will be terminated

Translation to English anyone please??? 🙂

BSNL is as good as dead. I am also going to disconnect both my landlines (one of them is broadband ADSL) some time this year. Total waste.

I was their earliest broadband subscribers back in Jan 2005 just when they started ADSL service I remember, still they don't bother to maintain/upgrade their services.

Their loss. Good riddance.

lolzzz ....... many a truth is spoken in jest.

I don't see Reliance taking over the Bsnl employees........ most of them do nothing and get free salary and pension.

Their wire line business is already in the ending stage. If the towers also go, what is left to do ?