Reliance Jio vs. Airtel (and the rest)

I mean it's annoying. If you are letting the government get away with so much... Just make it official. Aadhaar is mandatory so that we can move on with our lives. Right now, I keep on resisting hoping for a magical ground breaking earth shattering judgement from the courts. And it just does not come!

I mean it's annoying. If you are letting the government get away with so much... Just make it official. Aadhaar is mandatory so that we can move on with our lives. Right now, I keep on resisting hoping for a magical ground breaking earth shattering judgement from the courts. And it just does not come!
Well make your mind before December 31st. Your bank account is going to be freezing/invalid after that if you don't add Aadhar card to bank account.

december 31 is too far away. government would make more announcement in the time being for more stuff. and activists would file more pils with courts and courts would need to provide exemption to people without aadhaar just like they had to do for pan cards etc. till the CB sits and decide on the overall validity of aadhaar, courts have no option but to continue providing exemptions though logically speaking they should be disallowing all mandatory rulings of the government.

of course like we saw with the recent announcement regarding income tax filing... government continues to make a mockery of the newer rulings from the supreme court so there's that. as of now... i have no plans to apply for aadhaar. i filed my IT return last night so as of now, i have nothing to worry about till december 31.

december 31 is too far away. government would make more announcement in the time being for more stuff. and activists would file more pils with courts and courts would need to provide exemption to people without aadhaar just like they had to do for pan cards etc. till the CB sits and decide on the overall validity of aadhaar, courts have no option but to continue providing exemptions though logically speaking they should be disallowing all mandatory rulings of the government.

of course like we saw with the recent announcement regarding income tax filing... government continues to make a mockery of the newer rulings from the supreme court so there's that. as of now... i have no plans to apply for aadhaar. i filed my IT return last night so as of now, i have nothing to worry about till december 31.
Yeah no worries till 31st dec. After that your bank account become invalid.