Reliance Jio VoWiFi not working on BSNL Fiber Broadband

• Thread starter Thread starter Rohit_R
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 10,006
ISP
BSNL
I am having mobile network issue at my home which could have solved if JIO VOWIFI would have worked.

I have BSNL FTTH connection but VOWIFI doesn't get activated when connecting to this wifi.

When I connect my mobile (POCO F1) with wifi of JIOFI , VOWIFI starts working but since the overall network strength is low, the quality of calling via VOWIFI is also bad and it stops after sometime.

DNS used is the default DNS of BSNL.

Please help for getting Jio VOWIFI activated when ISP is BSNL FTTH.

Try changing to google dns.

Upvote 0
I am having mobile network issue at my home which could have solved if JIO VOWIFI would have worked.

I have BSNL FTTH connection but VOWIFI doesn't get activated when connecting to this wifi.

When I connect my mobile (POCO F1) with wifi of JIOFI , VOWIFI starts working but since the overall network strength is low, the quality of calling via VOWIFI is also bad and it stops after sometime.

DNS used is the default DNS of BSNL.

Please help for getting Jio VOWIFI activated when ISP is BSNL FTTH.
sometimes bsnl ftth also give problems that's why ur vowifi also not performing properlly

Upvote 0
Dear @anubhav11 , did you do any new setting like Bridge mode etc.

I have Alphion 1601 ONT ( IPV6 is disabled) and TP-Link router Archer C1200 router. No modification done.

Is there any test I can do to check the issue from my side?
I have the Syrotech ont that is connected to archer c6. The setup is currently used in bridge mode but i did tried c6 as a router now and Vowifi still worked. Default dns, 8.8.8.8, 1.1.1.1 all of three are giving Vowifi without any problems.

Upvote 0