Reliance Jio users can continue to party after March 31, almost free

• Thread starter Thread starter xtc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 61
  • Views Views 12,226
Interesting, the condition is not gonna improve now until June. Anyways, i have thrown my 2 Jio sims in the bin and i am pretty happy using Airtel.

Calls still keep refusing to connect and only connect after 2-3 tries. Especially in the evening. Not gonna make it my primary sim unless they sort this out.

I dont really face calls issues much here though.
Regarding data, i am not a heavy user, i hardly use 50 mb daily, hence this 1 gb per day is also too much for me,

Working fine for me here. There are call drops but I used to face the same with Airtel and on Jio it's only slightly worse. I have access to broadband internet at home and work so I don't use mobile internet much and certainly 1 gig a day is more than enough for me. Unlike others I'm also getting decent speeds on LTE.

How much data for Rs 100? no where its mentioned in article.
If I would been in management of JIO, I would continue existing Happy New Year Plan (1 GB data everyday, Voice/SMS/Roaming free) for Rs 100 per month and see how customers react.

Speed is still very erratic. In the mornings, it is 1200 kBps and after 7 Pm it goes below 2G. Reliability has to become their priority,

I've never had any problem with voice and defnitely will continue.

Reliance Jio is not a true 4G providing speed around 2-3 mb per second, which is lower than 3g network. Imagine if people start paying for it expecting 4G speed it will run into chaos.

There must be more users in your location. I'm getting an average of 12 Mbps during day time and around 30 Mbps during late night.
jxMbURE.png

Eey4OTU.png

My Data speeds are shitty..Hardly get 1Mbps bandwidth..Once I switch to 1800 Band then it goes to 2-3Mbps..
No call drops though..Only the call disconnects after 30 mins,which is fine IMO
So to pay 100 bucks till June I wouldn't mind.. :/

June cmon nigga stop this fucking shit this only means that Jio FTTH will be delayed again till june

I get flat 80 Mbps at home, Dadar West, Mumbai at night and half of that during the day.

aihTSb7.jpg

But what is the use of this speed if most of the IPv6 websites fail to load randomly. Everything feels so much beta and no reliability. I cannot guarantee a particular site will open at a given particular moment.

So naturally I don't use Jio for anything. Vodafone is still reliable even though they give pathetic 4-5 Mbps on their 4G. Jio will always remain my second sim.