Reliance Jio True 5G

• Thread starter Thread starter socrates
  • Start date Start date
  • Featured
  • Replies Replies 805
  • Views Views 106,699
@blueman24 check it on gsmarena.

On gsmarena they show globally available 5g bands not the specific region bands. So, I would recommend you to watch 2-3 youtube videos they mention it properly. Also, Most of the smartphones launched after Oct 22 might be having n28 SA band. Still do your research.

@igloo as the above poster said, gsmarena information may not be enough to confirm. gsmarena shows n28 for s20fe but it never got enabled by samsung.

@RKhan21 what about VoNR? Does S21FE support VoNR? Do all devices which have n28 will also support vonr or there's no guarantee?

Has anyone seen reduction in their speeds, mine is not increasing more than 5 Mbps, i have full coverage
The only difference i can see is that i used to have like 5G++, now it's just 5G+

@dexter22 400m to 500m

5596720903.png

Just found out that it is latching into 700Mhz band, before it was 3500Mhz if I'm not wrong, so the slow speeds 😕
I can't event raise this as a complaint, because according to the CC I'm able to get 15-20Mbps which is not slow, i don't know how to convince them that these are not 5G speeds

@volcano619 even if you get 1Mbps, they will still say it's 5G.
You can try to raise this issue on INGRAM, but to counter they can always say network speeds are dependent on various parameters and nothing is guaranteed.
So, you are basically left Jio Bharose!!!