Breaking Reliance Jio to charge for outgoing calls to other operators

socrates

They have become arrogant now they seem to be trying to pressurise a govt Institution openly. Maybe because of their customer base they think they will get their way. In other words we have become pawns.

socrates

Yup because the the other 'service providers' could join this circus v soon. But I thnk they will wait & watch for TRAI's reaction.

Last edited:

socrates

As an after thought since I joined Jio in Jan 19. I have never recd any free coupon of any sort🤔🥴

ijsa

Regular
frankly speaking I never opted for Jio for cheap plans but their network..... which is the only network, I get at my home.......

if only Airtel & Voda had improved their network, they would have not lost to Jio......

Airtel & Voda are already charging 119 for the same.......

But yes RIL will really show their true colours once they attain 65-70% share of market.

These 10Rs. is nothing...... Mota Bhai will hit much harder but at the right time....... so just wait for the real fleecing and stop cribbing for 10Rs.

Manoj Mathew

Jio Care came back with saying they cannot refund recharges already done. Seems like they misunderstood - wrote back

I've not recharged, only bought the vouchers, they are still unused (not yet redeemed). When I redeem it after 10 Oct, I will also need to buy IUC topup, right? If this is not the case, then I'll just carry on with jio until vouchers get over and then port out. As I can use the bought vouchers without additional IUC topup

But If I need to buy IUC topup when I redeem already bought vouchers after 10 Oct, then that's unacceptable, you need to issue a refund. I cannot understand how you can welsh out of that. You cannot change terms after purchase and still expect the contract to be valid. For such a big company, Jio does not even understand basic laws?