Reliance Jio Summer Surprise Offer

@igloo Who told you that? I remember many guys saying that JSO got activated on their number without any recharge.

@Neo8 I used to face the same problem but its sorted now in my area. Maybe JIO is caching youtube content but once you try to access steam then you need to connect to jammed intercontinental fiber network or JIO might to limiting /capping steam downloads

No one is reporting of non recharged sims getting closed.
Thats the matter of worry.
What advantage do the ones who recharged gets ?
I was not able to make calls since two days back. yesterday got "services are being degraded" sms. But I had already recharged with 303rs. Tried opening statement but jio app was not able to display.

Called customer care from another number and lodged complaint. Yesterday night It started working again. Today afternoon, got a call from Jio people saying that they were near my home to check personally. I said Im not home. They said they checked the area and the reception is very good and I should not face any problems anymore. Thanked them and they left.

Actually on one of my non recharged sim i got sms my services are degraded.
But then everything is working fine, outgoing calls working, and net is full speed.
So wonder what does this message even matter ?

@dextermorgan I am getting services are being degraded notifications from My JIO app regularly but there is a footnote Please ignore if you have already recharged So I think they are throwing common notifications/SMS to everyone.

Now my unrecharged number is showing 2 plans:

1) Grace plan - showing 100SMS till 22nd April
2) HNY plan - showing 100SMS and 1GB till 23nd April

But I can see youtube without buffering and able to make calls as well.

I think they have capped my number for downloading via hotspot as apps in mobile get more than 10 mbps speed where as in Hotspot the device connected gets only 1/5th of that. Is this possible?

@dextermorgan I am getting services are being degraded notifications from My JIO app regularly but there is a footnote Please ignore if you have already recharged So I think they are throwing common notifications/SMS to everyone.
yeah but my calls were not getting connected. was getting "call ended" as soon as I dailed any number including customer care 198

If its working indoors then it shud work outdoors as well.. shudnt it? What difference does indoor or outdoor make?
Outdoors, you latch on to shitty Band 40 and that makes internet and calls to stop working or you get amazing 200 kbps. But indoors, you latch on Band 5 and with LTE-A 2CA, we can get awesome 80 Mbps real 4G speeds.
With Jio, it's all upside down and messed up.

Outdoors, you latch on to shitty Band 40 and that makes internet and calls to stop working or you get amazing 200 kbps. But indoors, you latch on Band 5 and with LTE-A 2CA, we can get awesome 80 Mbps real 4G speeds.
With Jio, it's all upside down and messed up.
You're lucky enough to get those insane speeds unless you live in a village.