Reliance Jio Summer Surprise Offer

ISP
BSNL 3G
According to this, the Summer Surprise offer also has a cap of 1 GB per day, even if you subscribe to the 499 plan.

There seems to be currently no way to use more than 1 GB even if you are ready to pay for it. This is quite disappointing.

I wonder if the top-up recharges work. Anyone tried?

Last edited:
but you are not really paying for the 499 plan right now right?

I'll tell you what happened. I have three SIMs. When 1 GB got exhausted on one, I will take the SIM out and push the other one in. Now, my SIM slot needle has broken. I don't know how much it will cost to repair it.

I would rather pay a reasonable rate for data than be put on this starvation diet.

@RajanP No offense but you are spreading misleading information like tgis thread and some other. Please don't do this. Also your source is Hoax.
Please edit this thread with correct information
86lF3bO.png

For 303 1GB/day(In complimentary period)
For 499 2GB/day(In complimentary period,three months.
For more than 499/- : 100GB

@hrishi.baba I did recharge with 499 before 31st march and today my jio is showing Quota of 1GB only. So OP is right. Let JIO upgrade the cap for 499 users,then the title will also be updated.
Screenshot of my account is attached. Imgur was unable to upload these images so chose a different server,please bear with it.

Yes I talked to JIO CC they said
If you recharge with 499 then 2GB per day
If 303 then 1GB per day
If 999 or above then 100 GB for 75 Days
Offer benefit will start after 15th April.
So, Guys choose accordingly.

Yes, that's what they are offering which gives you 100GB credited initially, so it's better for the users who won't be using JIO 4G daily but they want to use more than 1GB in a day.

I am on 149 plan, so got surprised to see that I am getting 1 GB per day. Did not knew Jio extended plan, again 😀

@Saurabh Srivastava you have been shifted to whatever is this new scheme.Can you check between 2-5 am today whether its still unlimited if its happy new year offer for 3 more months if not.Happy new year-unlimited for 3 months.I would but the jio website still shows happy new year offer so i think on still on that.