Reliance Jio Summer Surprise Offer

@hrishi.baba Thanks man. I was confused because even the JIO CC weren't sure how this worked. One of them asked me to wait for a few days and everything would be clear. So I thought would be good to ask everyone. Was having a similar discussion on another forum and there too people are not sure.

"and there too people are not sure"

Do you think people of this forum is also not sure?

@Simpleguy what's your problem with people asking doubts? You think the Ambanis (your employers?) are God's messengers and no one should doubt their intentions/offers?

No problem Boss.
Your doubts are the reasons why you need a clarification and that’s why it has been clarified several times. Now I hope your doubt is cleared. But some typical confused people (they sometimes create more confusion for common people) think God’s messengers will come to clear their doubts even after several times of clarification. Probably they are becoming confused again and again due to other confused sources.

Last edited:
This information might be useful for some people. Whoever recharged with 303 can now recharge 499 and can get benefit 2gb day. Or recharge with higher value to get other benefits.

SUMMER Surprise plan will be activated according to the highest denomination of your recharge and you will enjoy the benefits according to the highest denomination cancelling out the other lower denomination recharges from activation. They will be activated as per recharge order once your summer surprise plan expires.

Although I had done 99 + 149 recharge before 31 March, today I tried to recharge by Rs 303 in MyJIO app. This 303 recharge had offer mentioned of 1+ 3. But recharge failed during payment, perhaps timeout. Then again I selected 303 recharge option, which was successful. Now I am not sure whether I would get 3 months free, I hope it works 😀

Ok, got sms from Jio for thanking me for being founding member, and hence 3 months free complimentary service added to my account 🙂

Does the summer surprise offer show up in MyJio's upcoming plans?
I got an SMS saying I should recharge with 303 although I had already done it 2-3 days ago..

No, it won't show up there just yet. They seem to be randomly sending out such messages. I received one too. No reason to be concerned.

Ok, got sms from Jio for thanking me for being founding member, and hence 3 months free complimentary service added to my account 🙂
i have recharged today at 10 pm with 499 plan.but i have not got the msg like( from Jio for thanking me for being founding member).will i get summer surprise offer

just visited jio site.they have updated that in few days may be in 1 or 2 days they will withdraw SSO.so recharge immediately within 24 hours.

i have recharged today at 10 pm with 499 plan.but i have not got the msg like( from Jio for thanking me for being founding member).will i get summer surprise offer
yes, you will get offer. Sms will come after 1- 2 days (and then it will spam you every day).

I too recharged just now for the 303 plan. Hope it's not too late for the Summer Surprise offer. Fingers crossed.

So just to make this clear.

If I recharge with 402Rs (via Paytm)

I will get:
  1. Jio Prime membership for 1 year
  2. 3 months (or atleast 84 days) FREE calls and 1GB/day internet (starting from 15Apr to 10Jul?)
  3. From 10Jul first month of first recharge of 303Rs will start
  4. So effectively 112days FREE?
Which is approximately 100Rs per month (FREE calls and 1GB/day internet) + JIO prime effectively FREE?

If above it true than I would go for it.