Reliance Jio Summer Surprise Offer

Well summer surprise offer is offering 2GB/Day in 499 , Right ?
I don't have that much usage, but I won't mind spending a couple of hundred rupees to get it for three months.
But after that I want to take 303 plan. So my question is, Is is possible to downgrade ?

Recharge with Rs. 499 now and you'll get 2GB/day from 16th April to July (inclusive of July). You can recharge with any other plan thereafter.

I just recharged my 3rd Jio SIM which was previously recharged with the Rs.149 plan for backup before the announcement of Summer Surprise with the Rs.499 offer directly from Jio.com website using their Summer Surprise Promo link. The recharge got done fine but now the Rs.499 plan is queued below the Rs.149 plans in My Plan in MyJio app. So, will I get the Summer Surprise or not? I will probably know soon but would be really disappointed if the Rs.149 gets activated instead of the Summer Surprise on the 16th of April. I purchased directly from the page and it ticked the option 1+3 and 2GB per day mentioned. Hope I get the same.

You will get Summer Surprise offer. After that, plans will be activated on the basis of 'first in, first out'. So, 149 in July and 499 in August.

Booster packs cost the same.

Yo, so much happened. But for all the noise that people make about getting 2 GB per day, is it updated on their website yet?

thanks bhai.

also, what happened to buy one get one offer? Does it work now? In other words, if i queue six 999 recharges, will I get 600 GB free on top of the 360 GB that will come with the plan over the next 12 months?

Reason for Potshot: Hrishi Baba several times explained but people still confused. Even Bsnlsuperuser also explained but people still confused so a POTSHOT was badly needed for all confused people.

Well as you can see from posts after yours, their are still lots of people who have questions. And they ask because they hope someone would politely reply or reaffirm so that their confusion can be alleviated. But if this site encourages people to be rude, then it is not for me. Their are other forums out there where civilized conversation can take place and people don't just resort to stereotyping/name calling. Have a nice day.

There might be other forums for you but people are confused because other excessive polite forums, they are very polite even they prefer wrong information from anyone.

On the other hand you will become more confuse if you cannot handle mild words for confused persons and you will became a person with over self-protective and it will eventually more harmful for you.