Reliance Jio Summer Surprise Offer

what i know is that airtel has always provided a solid option to me whenever i needed one. it saved me from a local isp. it saved me from sify later on. and i still have airtel as a backup connection at my house. there is no other broadband service provider that has been so reliable in times of need. if you cannot digest that, your internet needs are very different from mine.

That is one person, a webmaster with decent amount of resources living in a tier 1 city. Airtel always cared for them. At least, sounded like they cared.

yes, i must be the only person in this entire country who noticed that airtel has been there since the 90s and have always been known for reliability and stability and is yet to shut down their operations or sell out or shut down their network or disappear.

And how many small ISPs they have muscled out so far ? Making sure only big corporates were able to sustain in India's telecom sector. @Sushubh , they made sure you had no value for money options so far. If you doubt, check the plans of a successful cable operator offering internet. He was around, reliable and useful, much before Jio came home.

You are not supporting the good, only lesser evil. 🙂

I can of course trade one dictator for another.

So does anyone know how things will work from the 15th of April till 30th of June. By that I mean would everyone get the same data irrespective of the plans they recharged for on their number. Or one who recharged for 303 gets 1Gb/day till 30th June while the 499 recharge user gets 2 Gb/day? Their seems to be confusion on this as different websites are saying different things. And I got 2 different explanations from two different Jio CC execs (LOL).....

Some people still confused (anyway it is ok because there are many slow thinkers and it is completely normal). Hrishi Baba already explained 303 will get 1gb per day and 499 will get 2gb per day etc.

So does anyone know how things will work from the 15th of April till 30th of June. By that I mean would everyone get the same data irrespective of the plans they recharged for on their number. Or one who recharged for 303 gets 1Gb/day till 30th June while the 499 recharge user gets 2 Gb/day? Their seems to be confusion on this as different websites are saying different things. And I got 2 different explanations from two different Jio CC execs (LOL).....
Only those Prime subscribers who recharge with 303 or higher will get Summer plan.

Some people still confused (anyway it is ok because there are many slow thinkers and it is completely normal). Hrishi Baba already explained 303 will get 1gb per day and 499 will get 2gb per day etc.

Well if you are going to take potshots at people, it would be better not to bother replying.

@hrishi.baba Thanks man. I was confused because even the JIO CC weren't sure how this worked. One of them asked me to wait for a few days and everything would be clear. So I thought would be good to ask everyone. Was having a similar discussion on another forum and there too people are not sure.

Well if you are going to take potshots at people, it would be better not to bother replying.
Reason for Potshot: Hrishi Baba several times explained but people still confused. Even Bsnlsuperuser also explained but people still confused so a POTSHOT was badly needed for all confused people.

Hey I have a question, Can I recharge for 499 right now, and get 2GB/day till June; and from july onwards switch to 303 plan ?

I don't think so because you will get
Summer Surprise Offer

and i think this offer is limited to 1GB/Day unless there are more than one "Summer Surprise Offer" available with different limit