Reliance Jio Summer Surprise Offer

@hrishi.baba Why so furious bro? There is no official statement from JIO regarding this on their website. Some websites are quoting that same HNY offer will be continued under summer offer and some are saying 2GB/Day will be given to 499users so I was asking from anyone not specifically from you. You could have ignored that rather than being rude.

@ACKR UL was available 2-5AM on 2nd April, I will check this on 3rd too. What is FUP restoration timing by the way?

@nitinmits My current plan is being shown "Expired"

DR8kDsJ.jpg

@ACKR 2-5am Unlimited is valid right now t
@hrishi.baba Why so furious bro? There is no official statement from JIO regarding this on their website. Some websites are quoting that same HNY offer will be continued under summer offer and some are saying 2GB/Day will be given to 499users so I was asking from anyone not specifically from you. You could have ignored that rather than being rude.

@ACKR UL was available 2-5AM on 2nd April, I will check this on 3rd too. What is FUP restoration timing by the way?
Dude Their is an official statement from Jio. I got Jiocare reply from their official handler, also contacted cc he is saying the same.I also post this in some other tgread.
86lF3bO.png

Now Enjoy

FUP restoring time is different for different people. Some are getting it at 12:00 , some are at 1:00am and some are at 2:00 am, although i am getting it at 1:50 am.

Mine too showing Expired. I'm thinking that they took this new decision at last minute like in evening of 31st march. So they had't change the software according to that.

Last edited:
Now either do scheduling or wait till 2 am to unlimited download. I think they did this intentionally, so that people could't start downloading just before sleeping time. This way less people will use 2-5am unlimited as it could cost their next day 1GB fub quota.

Why other operators are not focusing towards digital India? Why they are not bringing similar price and similar benefit. Probably their 250 for 1 GB mentality stopping them to bring value for money plans for Indian income capacity people. Those days are gone. They was probably also shouted when free incoming policy started.

or maybe they do not have an oil empire to sustain them for a decade while they can kill the competition
with the prime minister of the country in their pocket

They have 3g and 2g and probably more than 50% people are still using 2g 3g. Their plans are like for 4g handsets 1gb per day and for 3g handset 50mb is not ridiculous.

Last edited:
They are still misusing their licence to loot 2g and 3g people. People are also clever, they are not taking their plans, with a mad rush.

sify had a 150mb per day fup limit on their unlimited plans back in 2006. and fup were always going to be introduced to make higher speed plans possible. otherwise it would have been fixed limit higher speed plans. like some of used to get from local isps. one of my first internet connection came with 1GB limit per month i believe and it was hell. airtel had a dsl plan with 450MB limit in similar price range and it was rock solid. people hate airtel today when they have newer players like jio and excitel. but no one seems to realize that airtel has been here since 1990s and has stayed at the top of the game. ambani has duped the indian mobile user before. and it is entirely possible that he would do it again.

of course, he has already publicly said that data is the new oil so there is a possibility that he might not dump his telecom business for one reason or the other as he understands the value of having access to online activities of millions of indians in his pocket. with no privacy laws on the horizon, it remains to be seen how he makes money from selling user data he collects through jio. it is going to happen eventually. sooner than later.

You make it sound like Airtel is an innocent school boy. Whatever bad parts Jio have, they are catering for rural as well as semi urban India. Not just cities to rake huge profits of their small investment.