Carrier Aggregation on Reliance Jio 4G LTE

Is your location CA enabled?

• Total voters
OP5 3CA Stock Non-Rooted. CA don't work in my home. It only work when standing in front of the tower.
Jio Tower is just 200 meter away from my home because big shopping center blocking the tower view i only get band 40 with 2-3 Mbps Speed in my home.

Source

Source

LTE + Gives less speed in my case may because of low network as LTE+ signals comes and goes frequently (depends on location comes at certain locations only), and here Jio deployed CA on 40+40 Bands (20mhz+10mhz) that could be a issue here, Usually get 4~5 MBps speed at normal LTE and 1~2 MBps at LTE+, i am from Nashik, Maharashtra and Using device Mi A1, Check SS for more clarification.
5c29d068-0d97-4660-a8d6-725a8814b08e.jpg

Bro it's because of sinr values. Higher the sinr values more the speed and depends upon location and network too

If anyone has 4x4 mimo supported phone and if the phone is rooted try to enable 4x4 mimo option in engineering/service mode(if option is present)to get higher sinr values so we will get good internet speeds

Bro it's because of sinr values. Higher the sinr values more the speed and depends upon location and network too
any other way to improve sinr values and get better internet speeds, unfortunately my device (Mi A1) (Snapdragon 625) does not supports 4x4 mimo

I am not getting 2CA even after buying Samsung S8 Plus because my nearest Jio cell tower doesn't support it. Whom should I contact to ask them to enable to this cell site?

Customer care is clueless and few people came to install new antennas on this cell tower were also clueless. They didn't even know what Carrier Aggregation is 😕

I am not getting 2CA even after buying Samsung S8 Plus because my nearest Jio cell tower doesn't support it. Whom should I contact to ask them to enable to this cell site?

Customer care is clueless and few people came to install new antennas on this cell tower were also clueless. They didn't even know what Carrier Aggregation is 😕

Complain them that you are getting very slow speeds, they may action it. Also CA depends on many factors I guess. I sometimes consistently on CA, sometimes connected to single band, not sure whether it depends on number of users etc.