Reliance Jio Rs. 399 Plan with Diwali Cashback Offer

my dad's jio number stops working randomly for hours even days at times. incoming and outgoing does not work at all.
i have been renewing until now because his phone at least stays connected to the internet when he goes out.
now considering dumping it altogether and enabling a small data pack on his connection.

For all subscribers opting this plan, tariff benefits will be available for 84 days on all recharge vouchers purchased till the plan is available for subscription,thereafter customer has to recharge with Rs. 399 every 28 days.On all recharges with this PV from 12th October 2017 onwards , the subscribers will be provided with 8 vouchers of Rs.50/- each, each voucher will be redeemable at face value on subsequent Jio recharges of MRP Rs. 300/- or above with effect from 15th November 2017. Only one voucher can be redeemed on a single recharge.

Seems like this is not a Diwali only offer

People don't get fooled by the validity of 399 plan. As confirmed by jio care validity of 1st 2 recharges of 399 is 84 days each. from 3rd recharge it will be 28 days . I was also told validity of 309 recharge will be 28 days from the 3rd recharge. So 309 and 399 are giving same benefits from 3rd recharge. What a SCAM !!!

@varunc24 what the CC lady told me that every 399 recharge will get 84 days validity between 12-18 october..max 5 times cashback allowed.