Reliance Jio Postpaid Broadband Plans

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 27
  • Views Views 5,174
Free month for you only if you refer within the society meaning the same box that you are connected from, other boys only one month free ott voucher
I am confused. What benefits will i get ?
One month free or just OTT ?

Last week i sent a request to jio to install fiber connection at my home. After 1 week they cancelled my order saying that all ports in my area are full and no new port is available.

Local engineers were not cooperative at all. How hard is it to add a new termination box ?

Jio seems to be a acting like sarkari company now.

@igloo the issue is that jio engineers are not willing to add new box. what is the email id to which i can send my grievance?

I would also like to request email ID if possible. I am getting constant issue due to bad wiring and they won't solve it completely and would just apply cheap quick fix until it breaks again

Is anyone using a JioFiber Postpaid connection?

What if I do not want to use the connection for a month?
I had paid 3 months ARP at the time of installation and was told this would work as Prepaid only. If I do not pay in advance after the pack expiry, the connection will stop working. I installed the connection on 15th Aug. Now I have received a bill of 130rs. for 21st Sept - 20th Oct. I had also received a free month voucher. That I just now activated. But still, the bill is showing pending. I believe this will be adjusted in the next month's bill.

@Lolita_Magnum I read your post. where you say to pay the bill considering this is a postpaid connection. But I just talked to the Jio Customer care team. They confirmed the same thing and said. If I do not pay the bill, my connection will stop working on next 21st Nov (by adjusting the voucher). Also If I pay the 130rs. the connection will stop working in this case too on 21st Nov. To continue using their service I will have to ARP bill of 3 months before 21st Nov.

If anyone has any ideas or similar experiences, please let me know. I want this connection to be active only when I need it.

Last edited:
Afaik, you will be charged late fee . Acc. to their website-
"How much late fee will be charged if I am unable to pay my JioFiber Postpaid bill by the due date?
Late fee of Rs. 100 or 2% of total outstanding, whichever is higher, will be charged in your next bill if you are unable to make the payment by due date."
Don't trust their customer care. You may try clarifying things by contacting them via twitter.
Also, does anyone know how to avail the 15/30 days free validity on 6/12 month plans for postpaid connection ? Is it adjusted automatically in the bill after 6/12 months ? I am on 6 month plan and have only received the 1 month voucher (for using referral).

@mate
Long term plan benefit are applicable for Bill plan change and Prepaid to Postpaid migration scenarios only. T&C apply
After that, you are paying every month without fail, else it's a penalty and there are also no free extra days.
@imdarkray if you want the connection to be active only when you need it, then going for Prepaid is the only solution.

? Is it adjusted automatically in the bill after 6/12 months ? I am on 6 month plan and have only received the 1 month voucher (for using referral).
You will have to activate the voucher from the voucher section. This would be adjusted on the next bill after your ARP bill period.
Also, the billing cycle will be again 6 months. which you would have to pay before the ARP ends. You would get the advance bill a month before the actual expiry of the ARP plan. If you pay for 6 months again, you will receive another one-month free voucher.