Reliance Jio Plus Postpaid Family Plans

• Thread starter Thread starter minuteman
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 88
  • Views Views 12,481
@Lolita_Magnum Can you confirm that 25% of the total data is the maximum that can be allotted to an add-on connection? What happens if the add-on connection exhausts that data?

Also in VI 999 Family Plan, there is no shared data pool right. The primary connection gets 340 GB and each secondary connection gets 240 GB including rollover data, each month?

25% initially is the max can be allocated automatically every month. Eg. If ur primary gets 100GB; secondary will get 25GB fixed every month.
One that is exhausted or even not, you can still manually allot more but only in 25% bifurcation meaning after initial 25GB when ur primary data Balance is 75GB the next transfer will be of 18.75 gb and so on.
I believe you can only do this 5 times every month.
For Vi, 200GB is the max you will ever get; your rollover pool and current pool is the same. This will be the same for child as well.

Screenshot-20230316-125507-Vi.jpg

Yeah, I also found that after porting. Until now was waiting for 90 days period to be over so that can port to change circle but if they removed OTT benefits then will go back to Airtel instead.

I Doubt Airtel would do something above and beyond; they will gauge their prices up and remove all OTT if jio follows suit.
It does not seem like they updated the website yet.

jio 599 individual plan says unlimited 4g and 5G lets see if there is fup or not

The new plans are now live. However, my father who was on the old ₹399 plan cannot see the option to add family members. Nor does he see an option to switch to the new ₹399 plan.