Reliance Jio order number got cancelled

• Thread starter Thread starter devajyoti
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 6,247
hello, I bought a sim card from local shop (as sim cards are not available in reliance digital )and after 14 days I got an order number. so I insert my Jio sim and as happy to see Jio network showing on my phone. I called 1977 but when I gave them my order number they said this number has been canceled as this signature doesn't match with the one with document.
now from where I got the sim they didn't even let me fill up the form and said I don't need to put any signature on documents.
is there anything that can be done so that I don't have to apply for another sim and wait for another 15 days?
if I really have to do the whole process again will my former bar code work for a new sim.
I need help.

They didn't take your signature on the form? That's where they screwed it up. You'll have to apply again. Try getting it from a proper channel (Reliance Digital or DX Mini Store) this time.

And for a safety measure provide any document which doesn't have your signature like AADHAR,VOTER ID to avoid mismatch. My CAF was also filled by store employees and the asked for either of the documents to avoid mismatch.

Did they say anything about resubmission of proper document....there is a chance....i have faced similar issue not with Jio but with Airtel.....What i did was submitted fresh document to customer care center and the sim got activated within hours.....but it is doubtful with Jio as no proper channeling for sim distribution and document submission are followed....It might work if you are lucky.

As for the barcode, you can verify from your my jio app......if it shows claimed....you have to generate new one.

hello thanks for the replay.they didn't take my signature on form.
And yes jiocare was asking about fresh resubmission on documents.
thing is ever since I called Jio ,my sim card got dead again.
I gave my voter ID card as document.
so I went to my black market seller guy.he said I should have called 1977 only after getting all 3 massages. (I called them after I got 1(order number))and that is why it is messed up. 😱
anyway he took my number(both Jio and current)Xerox of voter ID card and told me contact him on Monday.

Well they can rework the CAF through their POS app from where you purchased the sim.

that would be great if they could do that.
but thing is I bought the sim from a guy who knows another guy or something like that.

so I went to my black market seller guy.he said I should have called 1977 only after getting all 3 massages. (I called them after I got 1(order number))and that is why it is messed up. 😱
Were you getting Signal on your SIM ? Pretty amazing I never received any Signal till I receive activation message.

Dear Customer,
Thank you for choosing Jio. We have received your application for new connection. Your order number is NO000008D2J1.
Thank you,
Team Jio

I got this