Reliance Jio now offering new JioFi 4G Wireless Hotspot with OLED display for Rs. 1999

tangojoker

ISP
Airtel
The details are in the article linked below

The OLED display shows the battery life, signal strength and WiFi status. It has a micro USB port, power button and WPS button.

It has a 2600mAh battery, which is slightly larger than the 2300mAh battery on the JioFi 2. This promises up to 5 hours of usage and up to 260 hours of standby. This might vary depending on the network condition. Jio says that it will take up about 3 hours and 30 minutes to charge the device using the power adapter and about 6 hours using USB.

Reliance Jio now offering new JioFi 4G Wireless Hotspot with OLED display for Rs. 1999

I purchased Fi2 for 2899/-. Any idea if they are refunding the difference ?

I purchased Fi2 for 2899/-. Any idea if they are refunding the difference ?
Asking refund from Ambaniji would be a crime. Reliance does not return you anything. Only incoming. No outgoing 😀.

Made in Indonesia. Battery Made in Japan. By Panasonic Corporation. I thought Jio was a big supporter of Make In India program.

Reliance is only telecom player that has refunded me pending dues by itself after I disconnect my connection. I even got some refund for a general insurance policy I had taken out few years ago last year. It's actually quite impressive.

Asking refund from Ambaniji would be a crime. Reliance does not return you anything. Only incoming. No outgoing 😀.

Made in Indonesia. Battery Made in Japan. By Panasonic Corporation. I thought Jio was a big supporter of Make In India program.
For your kind information Sir, Battery doesn't manufacturehere in India, Only countries where it manufacturers are China, Japan, EU, korea and some other countries .

@hrishi.baba - You missed sarcasm there. When one publishes PMO image on ads and claim to support initiatives such as Digital India, Make In India, Skill India , they should at least make something in India. This is what I feel.

As of now, even Sim cards are imported IIRC.

They say this hotspot here in unlimited.Don't know whom to believe or to buy this or jiolink.Huge confusion.

So guys i read a review and in box Max SAR value of OlED Jiofi is 1.95 which is much higher than maximum permitted value of 1.6 in India. For comparison Jiofi2 (old) has SAR value of apprx 0.4 and my phone Galaxy s5 has value of Approx 0.6.
So don't put this new OLED jiofi in your pocket.