Reliance Jio no longer has night unlimited between 2am-5am on any plan

• Thread starter Thread starter ankur499
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 136
  • Views Views 20,849
ISP
Airtel
Just got off with a corporate level customer support at Jio. RIP Night Unlimited. It's gone forever.

When I chose to download at any night, I was able to get 13 to 19GB data in 3 hours.

Anyway, I got Prime on one SIM, was getting it on all 3 SIMs that I use. Gonna use just one SIM with plan 499 as a backup internet. Tossing the unused SIM in the garbage bin now (after breaking them!)

Jio was very exciting for me until now. Just gonna use it a couple of months and get rid of it. Night Unlimited was its biggest feature for me.

Time to remove those round jio stickers I applied everywhere in my house, even my TV remote lol.

Wait,so there's no night UL in any of the plans or just the prime ones ?

Prime is supposed to be a premium service, if they are not providing Night UL on Prime why do you think it will be provided on normal connections? Wouldn't that discourage people from taking Prime?

Well without unlimited night internet, I am also ditching 2 of the 3 JIO SIMs we have in our family. With poor quality of service just isn't worth it. So much for a telecom revolution.... 😡

This is a classic example of Bait & Switch.

The day Jio PRIME was announced. It was clearly released that 2AM to 5AM Night Unlimited will be available and continue. Now they have removed it very cleverly, it was there until this morning. They are just hoping this will make people buy more of the Booster Packs.

What's the difference between airtel and Jio now? I can understand that they are just running a business and trying to make money but why say one thing in a press release and do something else later?

Does anyone have the Reliance Press Release from the day PRIME was announced? Just want to confirm what was mentioned on that.

Prime is supposed to be a premium service, if they are not providing Night UL on Prime why do you think it will be provided on normal connections? Wouldn't that discourage people from taking Prime?
The justification given here in the FAQs for prime members made me think like that..
Will unlimited night data be available to Jio Prime members | Reliance Jio FAQs

And it makes sense,you either get 30 gigs of data a month or wait for a specific time period when you can utilise humongous amount of data..Prime or normal.

Night time unlimited is history. Not available for any recharge or plan.
RIP

Hmmmmm. So they silently removed it.
This sort of U turn was not expected from Jio, really bad.

FAQ, where they answer the question in such a weird vague tone, just a yes or no would have been nice but by the tone of it, yeah. it's 99.99% sure that it's gone. Very rude tone on that FAQ, the person who wrote that should be whipped.

Last edited:
According to the latest info, there is NO night unlimited for any plan :emoji_eggplant: