Reliance Jio New Plans from December 2019

• Thread starter Thread starter pothi
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 78
  • Views Views 10,420
after 4 in queue I cannot do more it fails.

1 plan will activate tomorrow so with 3 in queue I will do recharge to confirm.

I always prefer buying vouchers rather than using the recharge option. Advantage of vouchers is they don't automatically queue up and get activated in line, one can also avail of grace period without any active plan. We can redeem them when we wish and in the order we desire. Can also be transferred to another no while using discount coupons available on a particular no. The vouchers I bought before IUC came in could be redeemed after cutoff date without IUC topups, wish I had bought more then. However, those who want auto renewal without manual intervention should opt for recharge.

Last edited:
If data floor price in brought in then there will be a level playing field for all and Jio will lose their advantage.
Trai will sit on it till the next govt.

Jio all in one plans launched

3a8H5u9.jpg

w4plFHN.jpg

read the article jio also wants floor price for data, they already have customers honeymoon period is over now its time to make money.

Anyway not everyone use their data or cannot use it because of shitty network but still mobile operators get paid for unused data so its not like they are offering super cheap data.

@Vishal | Chennai I was about to write Jio team is the laziest and you posted new plans. 🤣

Maybe there is some difference in the jio to non jio minutes
nothing else visible

Source

lol now in Delhi people will do minimum recharges and use this 15 Gb data, some relief for dealing with new expensive plans. If they can offer paid plans with more speed these hotspots can be sustainable.

Airtel will get more subs (double sims) who will recharge cheapest plan to extend validity and use hotspot data.

If there is difference in speed for premium and free users govt can generate some revenue.

P.S. Kejriwal is really desperate to get elected so I have high hope this will be done. He has installed CCTV everywhere very quickly they are just everywhere now.

edit;

Source

Notice that the 12 month plans have a validity of 365 days (actually a year) and not 28*12 = 336 days.

So you get 365-336 = 29 days (about 1 month ) extra if you recharge with the 12 month plan as opposed to recharging with 28 days plan 12 times (or 84 days plan 4 times).

yes all operators 12 months plans offer 365 days.

I am actually happy with new jio plans.

New plan - 1299 for 365 days with 12000 min Non Jio FUP
Old plan - 98x13 = 1274 + 77x13 = 1001 (for 1000/month Non Jio FUP) Total = 2275