Reliance Jio New Plans from December 2019

• Thread starter Thread starter pothi
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 78
  • Views Views 10,419
cregK3T.jpg

lol 40% price increase and 300% extra benefits 🤣🤣

why jio can't just release new tariff chart instead of this useless clarification(this is their 2nd tariff increase)

Voice is already unlimited so there is no scope
Possibly data may be hiked from 2GB/day to 6-7GB/day, they get bragging rights that data benefit is increased even tho it won't be used by 95%. 🤣

Instead of recharging those 444 plans, I recharged the 98 plan, and 100 extra for 10GB data. I now have 96 talktime, and I doubt ill be able to use all those minutes. So, Jio didn't give me the above notification. I have ethernet xpress broadband connection, so 1.5GB per day keeps getting wasted every now and then.

Last edited:
Voice is already unlimited so there is no scope
Possibly data may be hiked from 2GB/day to 6-7GB/day, they get bragging rights that data benefit is increased even tho it won't be used by 95%. 🤣
I actually wanted them to bring the 999 plan back to 90GB for 90 days. They gave it just for a few months, and then reduced the benefits to 60GB. It was a disappointment.

for airtel annual plans are active so no more queue possible and I don't have to worry about it.

for jio I have 4 months available in queue probably I will do more 3 months more before 6 dec.

The minimum data plan could turn out to be 5GB per day, unusable for working people
I did 2 x 84 day recharges 😛

Last edited:
Now everyone is charging a premium price TRAI should make rules to define WTF 4g speed means.

4g speed and daily data FUP is a scam.

Data per day will increase between 0.5 - 1 Gb and other 300% benefit will be some app subscription.