Reliance Jio Mobile completely down in Mumbai Circle

Got this as a notification in the app.
Dear Jio user,

Your service experience is our top priority.
Unfortunately, this morning, you and few other customers in Mumbai faced service disruption. Although our teams were able to resolve this network issue in a matter of hours, we understand that it wasn't a pleasant service experience for you, and we truly apologise for that.

As a goodwill gesture, we are extending
a 2-DAY COMPLIMENTARY UNLIMITED PLAN that will get applied to your number automatically tonight. The complimentary plan will become active post the expiry of your current active plan. We value you and your service experience on Jio.

With Love,

From Jio

"You and few other customers" - this is some joke?
"Goodwill gesture" - damn, they are doing some obligation lol, your customers aren't beggers, it should be a part of your SLA.

Regardless, it'd be nice if they actually disclose the reason why there was such a huge downtime.

I recieved the message too but in Hindi, but I don't see any (be happy we are even giving you) Unlimited Pack under my jio. I believe it will probably, be a 1GB/day pack.

You will get it. They had outage on JioFiber last year and they did the same thing. Their motive is paisa faiko tamasha dekho. The whole narrative changes.

Blocking websites and Warp+ is more priority than having network stability. I am porting out to Vi or Airtel because I am sick of this sites blocking nonsense. Vi also has sites blocked but on much lower scale than Jio.

@lolita_Magnum Regardless, it'd be nice if they actually disclose the reason why there was such a huge downtime.
Agree 100%
@Mikrotik Their motive is paisa faiko tamasha dekho
V true. All customers are beggars who will shut up if they throw crumbs our way.
рдкреНрд░рд┐рдп рдЬрд┐рдпреЛ рдЙрдкрднреЛрдХреНрддрд╛
рдЖрдкрдХреА рд╕реЗрд╡рд╛ рдХреА рдЧреБрдгрд╡рддреНрддрд╛ рд╣рдорд╛рд░реА рд╕рд░реНрд╡реЛрдЪреНрдЪ рдкреНрд░рд╛рд░реНрдердорд┐рдХрддрд╛ рд╣реИред
рдЖрдЬ рд╕реБрдмрд╣, рджреБрд░реНрднрд╛рдЧреНрдпрд╡рд╢, рдЖрдкрдХреЛ рдФрд░ рдореБрдВрдмрдИ рдХреЗ рдХреБрдЫ рдЕрдиреНрдп рдЧреНрд░рд╛рд╣рдХреЛрдВ рдХреЛ рд╕реЗрд╡рд╛ рдореЗрдВ рд░реБрдХрд╛рд╡рдЯ рдХрд╛ рд╕рд╛рдордирд╛ рдХрд░рдирд╛ рдкрдбрд╝рд╛ред
рд╣рдорд╛рд░реА рдЯреАрдо рдиреЗ рдЗрд╕ рдиреЗрдЯрд╡рд░реНрдХ рд╕рдВрдмрдВрдзреА рд╕рдорд╕реНрдпрд╛ рдХреЛ рдХреБрдЫ рд╣реА рдШрдВрдЯреЛрдВ рдореЗрдВ рд╣рд▓ рдХрд░ рджрд┐рдпрд╛ рдерд╛ рд▓реЗрдХрд┐рди рд╣рдо рд╕рдордЭрддреЗ рд╣реИрдВ рдХреА рдЖрдкрдХреЗ рд▓рд┐рдП рдпрд╣ рдПрдХ рд╕реБрдЦрдж рдЕрдиреБрднрд╡ рдирд╣реАрдВ рд╣реБрдЖ рд╣реЛрдЧрд╛ рдФрд░ рд╣рдо рдЗрд╕рдХреЗ рд▓рд┐рдП рдХреНрд╖рдорд╛ рдЪрд╛рд╣рддреЗ рд╣реИрдВред
рдЕрддрдГ рд╣рдо рдЖрдкрдХреЗ рдирдВрдмрд░ рдкрд░ рджреЛ рджрд┐рдиреЛрдВ рдХрд╛ рдЕрд╕реАрдорд┐рдд рдбрд╛рдЯрд╛ рдкреНрд▓рд╛рди рдирд┐рд╢реБрд▓реНрдХ рд▓рдЧрд╛ рд░рд╣реЗ рд╣реИрдВ рдЬреЛ рдЖрдЬ рд░рд╛рдд рддрдХ рд▓рдЧ рдЬрд╛рдпреЗрдЧрд╛ред рдпрд╣ рдирд┐рд╢реБрд▓реНрдХ рдкреНрд▓рд╛рди рдЖрдкрдХреЗ рд╡рд░реНрддрдорд╛рди рдкреНрд▓рд╛рди рдХреА рд╡реИрдзрддрд╛ рд╕рдорд╛рдкреНрдд рд╣реЛрдиреЗ рдкрд░ рд╕реНрд╡рддрдГ рдЪрд╛рд▓реВ рд╣реЛ рдЬрд╛рдпреЗрдЧрд╛ред
рдЖрдкрдХреА рд╕реЗрд╡рд╛ рдХреЗ рдЕрдиреБрднрд╡ рдХреЛ рд╕рд░реНрд╡реЛрдЪреНрдЪ рдорд╣рддреНрддреНрд╡ рджреЗрдирд╛ рд╣рдорд╛рд░реА рдкреНрд░рд╛рд░реНрдердорд┐рдХрддрд╛ рд╣реИред
рдЬрд┐рдпреЛ рдХреА рдУрд░ рд╕реЗ рд╕рдкреНрд░реЗрдо
@Lolita_Magnum You must have got this.

Last edited:
Even here in Pune my ONT was blinking red from 3PM to 6 PM, but internet was working fine. Also received a SMS saying they are experiencing issues and would be resolved by 8 PM