Reliance Jio likely to cost 0.5p/10KB on prorata basis

ISP
Jio
r9xzTit.jpg

Reliance jio prepaid data tariff:

Data: 0.5p/10KB (airtel/vodafone 4p/10KB)

source: Reliance Jio prepaid data tariff revealed; 8 times cheaper than Airtel, Vodafone | Latest Tech News, Video & Photo Reviews at BGR India

God damn it. It's 50 paisa per MB which comes to 500 rupees for 1000MB. I hope I finally got it right. :sweating:

Last edited:
The real revelation is that currently mobile operators are charging Rs. 4000 per 1000MB of data on pay per use 😀

Revelation? I thought its common knowledge that the mobile operators charge 4p/10 kb without a plan, or as post pack-charges .. Many a people I personally know have lost 100s if not 1000s because they simply failed to track or were not aware... and just browsed for a few minutes..

well i never really calculated the costs. i have only lost 50-100 rupees accidentally myself on occasions.

I have lost more than 200Rs. once when my pack validity got over at 00:00 and I was unable to connect at 00:09. Reliance jio is turning the game. Awesome play Reliance.

I lost few times upto Rs 50-100 when I did not realised that my data pack expired on Vodafone.
But I myself use prepaid data (per kb charges) on my Vodafone which does not have any data plan activated, to book cab or check Maps. Using that costs me Rs 10-20, but its ok as I don't intend to activate data pack.

I lost a few 100's myself when BSNL decides to fuck me over.

BSNL sends a message saying you're data pack will get over today. So you think you have time till midnight. Nope. It gets deactivated exactly at the time you first activated.

So if you activated at 4 in the evening, your validity will expire exactly at 4 inthe evening 28 days later. some fuckery this