Would this phone sell faster in Tier-2 and Tier-3 cities?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can anyone confirm weather jiophone user have to recharge of total 1500rs/yr for 3 consecutive year or not? Can i just recharge 49rs per month?

0KIYBrq.webp

Is there something I can do about broken Jiophones. They do turn on. I have two of them and both have become paperweights

Both have software issues

Tried resetting the phone?

Mine still works. It did have keypad issues due to non usage of many keys, but I fixed it myself.

It has stuck in bootloop . Tried multiple times with the boot menu . When I reset it and wipe , the same thing starts over again .

I see firmware files available online. If you are comfortable with flashing you can try it out. JioPhone has a bunch of model numbers so you would need the firmware file that matches yours.

I'm planning to get one for my granny. Is it a wise thing to buy the 2 year plan with Handset?

It did have keypad issues due to non usage of many keys, but I fixed it myself.
How did you fix them?
My keys work after putting a lot of force on them and the navigator key doesn't seem to work. These issues have been since day 1.

Opened it up, peeled out the keypad sticker thingy and cleaned the contact points on the PCB with alcohol and pasted the keypad sticker thingy back. You need to be very careful while peeling off the sticker as there are chances of tearing.