Reliance Jio JioLink Plans are out!

• Thread starter Thread starter shivambehal
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 3,330
ISP
Jio
Okay, So jiolink data plans are launched by jio. I think free data days are gone from next month.

Monthly:-
JioLink PRIME 99 + MRP 699
JioLink - MRP 699 Plan Benefits: 156GB Unlimited Data (5GB/Day + 16GB Additional Data), thereafter @64kbps and Complimentary Subscription to Jio Apps. Validity 28 Days = 798rs

Quaterly:-
JioLink PRIME 99 + MRP 2099
JioLink - MRP 2099 Plan Benefits: 538GB Unlimited Data (5GB/Day + 48GB Additional Data), thereafter @64kbps and Complimentary Subscription to Jio Apps. Validity 84 Days + 14 Days = 2198rs

Half Yearly:-
JioLink PRIME 99 + MRP 4199
JioLink - MRP 4199 Plan Benefits: 1076GB Unlimited Data (5GB/Day + 96GB Additional Data), thereafter @64kbps and Complimentary Subscription to Jio Apps. Validity 168 Days + 28 Days = 4298rs

So what you guys think about these plans?

Source?

Interesting, does that mean that they would start giving out JioLink connections? Last I heard that it was temporarily suspended for a while.

Got a call from Jio office informing that free usage will end on 10th June and we have to recharge JioLink after that.
I am not sure if I will recharge as Jio network is in a really bad state at my location and currently the max speed at any time is about 2-3Mbps only and during peak hours you can't even open a webpage.

I'd very much like to get a Jio Link connection, the speeds in my area are great. Right now, I use a Huawei E5172 and although it works great, the max speed I get is around 20-25 Mbps. Since the JioLink is an outdoor device and installed on the terrace, I am hoping I can get better speeds. The only other option that I have is BSNL and the exchange is a good 5 km away from my house, so the performance is really bad.

Any news on how to actually get a new JioLink connection?

Plans are not good. One will recharge with 4 no Rs 149 plan and will get 6 gb per day at Rs 600 instead of 5 gb per day at Rs 700.

TBH I am more interested in getting the Jio Link device rather than the plans. Off-Topic - Can we insert the normal Jio sims on a JioLink device? Does it work?