Rumored Reliance Jio Fiber Broadband Plans

Vishalrao, what does this test prove ?

I just wanted to check international bandwidth to some popular sites like github.

I have seen poor performance of GitHub files in many isps of the country, no surprise. Try to test download test files of lease web(choose Netherlands, US, HK , Singapore as server) The Leaseweb Network | Leaseweb

LeaseWeb giving me slow speeds (15 mbps) on my BSNL 100 mbps FTTH plan.

Reason I made the post to test download with github and ubuntu archive is that my connection is slow wanted to see how Jio vs. Airtel is doing.

Strangely there is ONE italian server which gives full speed for me for ubuntu and fedora linux downloads rest other locations are slow.

On speedtest.net and speedtest.googlefiber.net I get full speeds in most locations.

So seems like BSNL routing is screwed up somehow, I dont know if they are specifically throttling international servers but allowing full speed to speedtest sites 😀

LeaseWeb giving me slow speeds (15 mbps) on my BSNL 100 mbps FTTH plan.

Reason I made the post to test download with github and ubuntu archive is that my connection is slow wanted to see how Jio vs. Airtel is doing.

Strangely there is ONE italian server which gives full speed for me for ubuntu and fedora linux downloads rest other locations are slow.

On speedtest.net and speedtest.googlefiber.net I get full speeds in most locations.

So seems like BSNL routing is screwed up somehow, I dont know if they are specifically throttling international servers but allowing full speed to speedtest sites 😀
Lease web have really good peering and speeds, that must be BSNL's fault, I have tried 3-4 ISP, and all seem to max out, perhaps you can try multi threading and try downloading...

So after using gigafiber for around 1 year, i found the service satisfactory if you are not into gaming.

Both download and upload speed is great but pings are horrible.

On local speed test servers which are not even 1-2 km away from my home have pings as high as 80-100 ms.

Anyone using gigafiber please let me know how much ping are you guys getting?

Source