Rumored Reliance Jio Fiber Broadband Plans

I wish someone can get hold of the jiotv APK from the sample product and post it online. The Android TV Jio TV APK currently floating on internet is very old and incomplete though live TV works like charm (full HD) ,the Jio cinema app shown in the video is already available on Android TV play store (tip: you will not find it by typing Jio cinema, try searching for "reliance" on Android TV play store. Reliance have uploaded 2 apps, Jiocinema(pure Android TV interface with voice input) and Jio cloud (TV version, and its awesome!) I hope someone can access the Jio TV sample and extract the new APK!

In Many parts of Chandigarh Jio laying FIBER and giving Connections.
In sector 68 Jio sales person told me they gave near 500 connections till now in sector 68.
My cousin who lives in sector 68 got the connection last month.
He paid 4500 refundable security deposit.

I wish someone can get hold of the jiotv APK from the sample product and post it online. The Android TV Jio TV APK currently floating on internet is very old and incomplete though live TV works like charm (full HD) ,the Jio cinema app shown in the video is already available on Android TV play store (tip: you will not find it by typing Jio cinema, try searching for "reliance" on Android TV play store. Reliance have uploaded 2 apps, Jiocinema(pure Android TV interface with voice input) and Jio cloud (TV version, and its awesome!) I hope someone can access the Jio TV sample and extract the new APK!
Which apk do u want? In my android tv, jio tv runs fine

I don't know if other people are facing this problem but when i was on BSNL FTTH streaming channels on android tv via the apk was butter smooth. But since i switched to airtel ftth channels don't stream properly for certain duration of the day sometimes the problem occurs during the day time sometimes it occurs in the night time or it will buffer for the whole day. i have verified that during these periods of time my internet works fine.

I have Jio Cinema 1.3.2 , and Jio TV 1.0.4 on my mitv 43". Do you have same or updated versions of them?

Yeah Jio TV looks awsm on jio setup box , wish we can get the apk if possible. Current Jio TV is fine, not great. Sometimes channel/shows get stuck, need to restart Jiotv to make it work.

I am guessing even if we do get the apk, jio might have configured it to block it from any other tv or something or might not be compatible.

I have Jio Cinema 1.3.2 , and Jio TV 1.0.4 on my mitv 43". Do you have same or updated versions of them?
Jio TV has not got any updates, I have the same Android TV APK which is floating since last year. For Jio cinema I have 1.4.0 . Jiocinema gets monthly updates. This has voice input working, and a new player skin. Check apkmirror JioCinema: Movies TV Originals (Android TV) 1.4.0 APK Download by Reliance Industries Ltd. - APKMirror

Or check play store(not the mobile version check the TV version)