Rumored Reliance Jio Fiber Broadband Plans

I have seen a lot of RJIL OFC Cells in my area theres one just 10 m away from my house.what are those for?GigaFiber or 4G tower? from some days digging and placing of fiber cables inside those cells is also happnening but i still dont know

Guys I got a sms with my jiofiber installation details. The guy was coming at my place for installation today. But I called him and told that I already have a gigafiber connection since a year, and I was actually interested in their other products such as GigaTV and home security. He said those products are being given to reliance employees for now, and other customers will get it in 2 months.

You are so luck to get jiofiber connection twice.And there is me who now only wants Jio 100 Mbps still cant get it.Even it is easier to get a tatkal ticket.

RIL-DeN-Hathway Media Release

Source

Jio has already started work on connecting 50 million homes across 1,100 cities. It will work together with Hathway and DEN and all the LCOs to offer a quick and affordable upgrade to a world-class lineup of JioGigaFiber and Jio Smart-Home Solutions to the 24 million existing cable connected homes of these companies across 750 cities. This will accelerate Jio’s commitment to connect 50 million homes with JioGigaFiber in the shortest possible time.

Still no sign of Jio Fiber in my Area.

LCO = Local Cable Operator/s . As the name suggests, their main job is to lay cable. In case of Jio, it is to lay fiber.

@gizmofreak there are two apps available for jio tv. One is which we see at our mobile and one is android tv app which was working fine but then embedded login stopped working so i removed that. Now I loaded normal jio tv app but its particular version only which works, current version don't work and will throw error message saying device not supported.

And yes, jio tv works on non jio network.
Could you please give me the exact version number?