Rumored Reliance Jio Fiber Broadband Plans

My neighbor has a big system box of jio, does anybody knows what it is? The wires(different colors) goes right into the ground and it runs 24/7 even when there is no electricity.

Can you click a picture ? I can tell you what it is.

Also, I have jio gigafiber in my apartment and there's no power supply or anything to it. There are just underground cables coming into my building (They have RJIL OFC written on the ducts) and a junction box that sends fibre cables into flats.

eNodeB is for Wireless Communications (Maybe It's a base station for Tower).

Edit:

The E-UTRAN handles the radio communications between the mobile and the evolved packet core and just has one component, the evolved base stations, called eNodeB or eNB. Each eNB is a base station that controls the mobiles in one or more cells. The base station that is communicating with a mobile is known as its serving eNB.

that site is kinda confusing OTT with iptv because they are promoting their service. Both ott and iptv uses 'internet protocol' to serve content from server.

OTT - over the top like netflix (vod) , yupp tv , jio tv etc which is served through open server and does not involve isp.

IPTV - content from satellite is delivered to a centralized private server then served to customers using 'internet protocol' . in this setup centralized server is owned by isp so its like 'intranet' because you cannot access the server over internet. So isp do not have to pay anyone for bandwidth and its data should not be counted with FUP.

source: google

What is IPTV? How does IPTV work? - Muvi
This site describes that ip tv uses internet

Not the traditional internet.

IPTV runs on a private network. It still uses IP. It doesn't mean it is open internet like the traditional internet. So, IPTV takes tons of bandwidth too. However, that bandwidth is private bandwidth between your device (TV) and your ISP. So, ISPs don't count it as internet bandwidth. So, they don't charge for private bandwidth.

If iptv worked over internet, people living in foren countries would easily have acesss to desi tv. Content is stored locally and only available through the service provider's network.

Hello guyz.Do you think that after August 15,Jio will launch gigafiber commercially?I think it will still offer 100 Mbps for 3 months free.

I have 1 query. will the Giga TV STB have WiFi ??? asking if the router is installed far away from TV, connecting a LAN cable from Router to STB will look dirty.

And what if one has more than 1 TV ???

i am personally interested in the lowest plan that would include television. I don't need it to be unlimited. Competition already has unlimited.

will someone be interested in jio fibre if everyone has to pay 4.5k for security deposit, i don't think so.