Reliance Jio JioGigaFiber Gigabit FTTH Service

ajgamer

Regulars
@pothi I tell you something. This is same with Airtel or any other ISP who uses low-grade wiring.

Basically, wires of BSNL/Airtel/Excitel are too thin that they get cut more often than the other high quality wires for example Cat 6 or Cable Wire (TV Cable Wire through which DEN/Hathway provides internet).

I hope we don't have to face such issues with Fiber. I've never seen the width of the fiber wire which comes to the home. Because if that's too thin? Trust me, it will be 4-6 re-wiring minimum per year.

Rains, Electricity Board Guys, Trees/Poles falling, Storms/Heavy Winds causes all these issues.

ajgamer

Regulars
@MeanMachine That is I'm not sure about. I know about the information because I keep eyes on Broadband News a lot (because I'm fedup of ISPs in my area).

Rest, about the physical installation. I'm myself looking to learn about.

Nikhil Sharma

BSNL FTTH User
Regulars
BSNL can give connection in any village since BBNL has to cover each and every village so it’s a win for BSNL they will get access to 1-2 lakh GP’s.

Regarding cities BSNL is working on 50-50 revenue share with LCO.

ajgamer

Regulars
@Nikhil Sharma Don't show people here a lot of dreams. We are very sad people and many showed us big dreams but what we get is disconnections, slow speeds, packet losses and high ping.

Please, Don't show us dreams.

CHECK HERE, What I meant to say!

alphago

Regulars
I wish someone can get hold of the jiotv APK from the sample product and post it online. The Android TV Jio TV APK currently floating on internet is very old and incomplete though live TV works like charm (full HD) ,the Jio cinema app shown in the video is already available on Android TV play store (tip: you will not find it by typing Jio cinema, try searching for "reliance" on Android TV play store. Reliance have uploaded 2 apps, Jiocinema(pure Android TV interface with voice input) and Jio cloud (TV version, and its awesome!) I hope someone can access the Jio TV sample and extract the new APK!